Crab Champions Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crab Champions
This is the official discussion topic of the Crab Champions Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor Plates
3. Unlimited Armor Health
4. No Knockback Effect
5. No KnockBack Damage
6. Immune to Ice
7. Immune to Fire
8. Immune to Lightning
9. Immune to Poison
10. Add 100 Health
11. Sub 100 Health
12. Add 100 Max Health
13. Sub 100 Max Health
14. Add 1 Armor Plate
15. Sub 1 Armor Plate
16. Add 100 Armor Plate Health
17. Sub 100 Armor Plate Health
18. Set Player Speed
19. Set Player Jump Height
20. Add 100 Points
21. Sub 100 Points
22. Add 1K Crystals
23. Sub 1K Crystals
24. Add 10 Keys
25. Sub 10 Keys
26. Add 1K Elimination
27. Sub 1K Elimination
28. No Reload
29. Fast Grenade Cooldown
30. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/11/2023
    Started development

• 04/14/2023
    Released trainer with 30 cheats

• 04/16/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/27/2023
    Add 100 Points cheat added
    Sub 100 Points cheat added
    Add 1K Crystals cheat added
    Sub 1K Crystals cheat added
    Add 1K Elimination cheat added
    Sub 1K Elimination cheat added

• 06/10/2023

• 06/12/2023

• 06/20/2023

• 09/06/2023

• 01/03/2024

• 03/08/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Crab Champions cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 30 cheats
3 Likes

Most of the options seem to work but some things like “Add 10 Crystals”, “Set Player Speed”, etc don’t work. Either they give the error sound (crystals) or nothing appears to change in game. Anyone know if it has any prerequisites like being out of combat/on a shop island/etc?

2 Likes

Most of the cheats work, though some clarification will be needed on how to use the Add/Sub cheats as I haven’t been able to Add/Sub crystals, points, keys or eliminations. Using the dash and interacting with chests after modifying the move speed and jump height also will reset both move speed and jump height back to default whereupon the move speed and jump height cheat will need to be reapplied. Thanks for the fast development and quick turnaround!

2 Likes

Add Points / Add Crystals / Player speed DOES NOT Work. Need to add features like Reload Faster / More Damage Would be Great.

1 Like

is it just me or u cant use it in other peoples games.

Wemod mostly caters specifically to single player games to prevent abuse in multiplayer.

no add mods work at all am i missing somthing by chance

It’s odd, the Add armor and add health worked for me once I reached the shop stage, but further testing didn’t reveal how it worked. The add keys button seemed to work though I only got 7 keys instead of 10, and I can’t figure out how that one works either.

none adds have worked for me
at all

Yeah, I’m still having trouble pinning down how I got it to work. Hopefully there’ll be some more amplifying info with some time.

Well I am able to use the add max health and it only displays after I reach the next island, idk if that helps

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Add 10 keys is perfectly fine, but why is Crystals also 10? the cheapest upgrades in this game cost hundreds of Crystals, and very very very quickly get into the thousands to tens of thousands, meaning I have to sit here and hold the bind for a good 10 minutes to not have to worry about crystals for the rest of the run. Adding 100 or 1000 would be MUCH better. For the time being Ive been doing it myself with cheat engine, but would prefer to not have to.

4 Likes

can we make the gain crystals 500 instead of 10?

2 Likes

Currently, the ‘Infinite Health’ cheat doesn’t work as intended. Repeatedly I have taken damage that has brought me down to 1 health (where one more hit will kill me and end the run), and my health only returns back to full once the level has been beaten.

Changes:

• Add 100 Points cheat added
  • Sub 100 Points cheat added
  • Add 1K Crystals cheat added
  • Sub 1K Crystals cheat added
  • Add 1K Elimination cheat added
  • Sub 1K Elimination cheat added
1 Like

Damage cheats would be cool to see

the Wemod for crab champions isnt working at all it just keeps saying loading mods but the game daosnt stART

Try starting the game through steam then click play in WeMod.