Ghostwire: Tokyo Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Ghostwire: Tokyo
This is the official discussion topic of the Ghostwire: Tokyo Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited SP & Ammo
4. Fast Skill Charge
5. Instant Bow Charge
6. Stealth Mode
7. Set Player Speed
8. Defense Multiplier
9. Unlimited Money
10. Food Won't Decrease
11. Enemy Item Drop Multiplier
12. Unlimited Exp
13. Exp Multiplier
14. Skill Points Won't Decrease
15. One-Hit Kills
16. Damage Multiplier
17. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/12/2023
    Started development

• 04/12/2023
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Ghostwire: Tokyo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats
2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:

Thanks for the quick Game Pass mod creations! Would it be possible to add a mod for the magatamas?

1 Like

Activating mods makes the game go in slow motion for some reason.

The “player speed” default is set to 0.1 That was the issue.

Mods don’t work in the Spider Thread dlc: Skill Points won’t Decrease, Unlimited Money, Unlimited Exp, and Food Won’t Decrease. @FLiNG

Is the ammo cheat supposed to work with the talismans?

same

1 Like

None of the mods work. I tried to restart the PC entirely, turn wemod off and on, completely reinstall the game: nothing helps, it doesn’t work, I constantly die when I try to use god mode or any other mods in the game.

1 Like

I had the same problem before I stopped my subscription. Came to check if this was fixed but no, someone reported it 3 weeks ago with no resolution, due to DLC I believe

It is @FLiNG the modder, maybe he will add a fix, on the other sites where the mod has been published it is the same, it does not work for them either

1 Like

C’est bon, c’est réglé

I got this to work by starting the game from Xbox and then hitting play in Wemod.

I don’t think it would be DLC because the only DLC that exists is a soundtrack and a cosmetic outfit pack. Seems to work fine for me.

Instant Bow Charge doesn’t work