Meet Your Maker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Meet Your Maker
This is the official discussion topic of the Meet Your Maker Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Throwables
3. Instant Weapon Cooldown
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Super Speed
6. Super Jump

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must use a tool to disable EAC.

Download the Bypass from here: https://community.wemod.com/uploads/short-url/kesdaaf4w0U5xaUrWJ8uDZdz5yK.zip

Copy EACpass.exe to the main directory of the game
Launch EACpass.exe and press on EAC Bypass button
Launch the game from Steam then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once the game has loaded
If the bypass stops working after a game update, simply open it press reset then press bypass again and it should start working
To restore everything back to the way it was you must have EACpass.exe in the main directory of the game, Open it and press the EAC Reset button

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/17/2023
    Started development

• 04/17/2023
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 04/22/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/03/2023
    Updated notes

• 09/12/2023

• 10/18/2023
    Updated notes

• 11/05/2023

• 01/15/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Meet Your Maker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Hey,i’m sure your mods are awesome as always ! Although I’m not sure what to do when you say “most run the game from app to bypass antimod”… do you have a link or an example ? I’m a bit lost on this part. Thanks !

click the play button on WeMod app instead of steam ect.

I thought it meant from another app, not WeMod, didn’t know it was that simple… thank you !

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Copy EACpass.exe to the main directory of the game Launch EACpass.exe and press on EAC Bypass button Launch the game from EPIC then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once the game has loaded To restore everything back to the way it was you must have EACpass.exe in the main directory of the game, Open it and press the EAC Reset button

EACpass.zip (4.2 KB)

Changes:

• Updated notes

so there seems to be an issue with downloading the EAC bypass zip. any chance it can be uploaded to a fileshare website and that link be passed on? I’ve tried so many times to get it to work different ways and it just hasn’t

actually, after getting it to finally download, it seems that the zip file is completely empty and can’t be extracted anyway

That usually indicates that your antivirus is blocking it, as I was able to download it and extract it fine.

You’ll need to temporarily disable your antivirus, extract the file, add it as an exception to your antivirus, then re-enable your antivirus.

Hi MrAntiFun, please can you show me what values or how you made this trainer, I’d love to see how u did it, i have just been messing around with my friend using eacpass and undetected cheatengine, we have managed to make unlimited useables and are going to try and make fly or airjump next, my discord is byronbonkers, I’d love to talk it. Kind regards, Byron

Changes:

Due to the recent update of the game : Hitpoints of the enemies and the player, codeing is related so equals, using the unlimited health will also be granted to the enemies. unlimited health code thusly a usless code at this point. but you can still spam ammo. note using codes will affect replays too. jump and speed codes are also good.

Changes:

• Updated notes

Changes:

Changes:

1 Like

Hey guys use at your own risk I have been banned for 10 years 1/2/2034