Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 1 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 1
This is the official discussion topic of the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 1 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Max Custom Gauge
4. No Random Encounter
5. Fast Random Encounter
6. Edit Zenny
7. Edit Bug Frags
8. One-Hit Kills
9. Instant Win Battle
10. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/17/2023
    Started development

• 04/17/2023
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 07/05/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 1 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats
3 Likes

The Zeni and Max Custom Gauge codes aren’t working from my findings. For Mega Man Battle Network 2 and 3, would it be possible to add a slider that speeds up the amount of battles needed to acquire a Style change? I believe it takes 280 battles for Mega Man to transform into a new style.

2 Likes

Second that one!

can we get an all chips cheat

7 Likes

so the bug frag only works for MMBN 3, Bugfrags were in MMBN 2 as well if that could be updated to work with BN2 that would be amazing.

Also as others have said a style change-er or less the time to get one or being able to change a style from one to another would be amazing to have. along with chip related mods.

2 Likes

I second the at bout the bug frags in BN2

1 Like

I shall third the bandwagon to the bugfrags for mmbn2, lessening time required for a style change, and the chips. :3 I always loved having all the chips at my disposal when I was younger. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Thank you for adding this wonderful mod.
Please consider adding a mod that obtains all chips.
Thank you very much.

5 Likes

I seem to have a bug where the viruses have stopped coming, even though I turned no random battles off in BN3.

Edit: May have left the NaviCust item on…

Just a little tip: don’t turn the insta win cheat on right when you start the battle, or else you’ll be stuck and have to restart game.

If possible, having a save state for quick loading/quick saving would be fantastic. Especially for the Gambling Navis in Battle Network 3.

Second this

I agree with you. All chips would be excellent specially to get to the secret area locks on MBN3. I want to battle serenade.

1 Like

The Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 1 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Would be amazing to see an all chips cheat for Vol 1 and Vol 2 please. <3

3 Likes

can we pls get an all chips cheats for Vol 1 and Vol 2 pls and thank you

1 Like

The game had an update, some options are not working.

1 Like

Great work so far! Any chance a cheat is in the works for “All chips 99x” for Vol. 1 and 2?

2 Likes

I second this, or at least like a full library or similar?