Fabledom Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fabledom
This is the official discussion topic of the Fabledom Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Resources Never Decrease
2. Multiply Resources Get
3. Unlimited Happiness
4. Unlimited Hunger
5. Unlimited Energy
6. Ignore Build Cost
7. Instant Build
8. ZA WARUDO! [Time Stop]
9. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/18/2023
    Started development

• 04/18/2023
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Fabledom cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Need a new update, cheats aren’t working, when i use unlimited ones and start a game it doesn’t spawn the cart of ressources. Idk why

update the trainer please

can you please do an update on the trainer please. when i’m trying to decrease the resources it won’t decrease .

1 Like

The game just got a sizeable update so I hope this trainer can be updated soon :). Tried using it and the workers wouldn’t build w/ the trainer enabled so I do think there are some conflicts.

1 Like

The Trainer works fine for me. Just a quick question; why is money/coins not a separate option?
I’d love to freeze / add money only.

It’s so much better since storing resources becomes quite the task.

after using the trainer, my save is completely broken, i have negative days until i get income…which means i cannot get any coins now

Trainer crashes game with the newest update @ColonelRVH

Edit: after further testing I was able to fix it. It was an issue with the game itself not the trainer.

Would like to also request a separate Trainer option for gold coins, and if possible to add villagers.

1 Like

Possible to add gold amounts? Thank you.

Hey, is possible to get an little fix on the “Multiply Resources Get” as the Decrease doesn’t work at the moment. The “Shift and Numpad 2” doesn’t seem to do anything. Would be nice.