Survival: Fountain of Youth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Survival: Fountain of Youth
This is the official discussion topic of the Survival: Fountain of Youth Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Energy
3. Infinite Satiety
4. No Hunger
5. Infinite Stamina
6. Infinite Breath
7. No Fall Damage
8. No Inventory Weight
9. No Sunburn
10. No Dark Status
11. No Soaked Status
12. No Bad Statuses
13. Set All Collectable Resources to 90
14. Unlimited Collectable Resources
15. Harvesting Takes No Time
16. Building Takes Less Time
17. Crafting Takes Less Time
18. No Crafting Requirements
19. All Recipes Available
20. Unlimited Campfire Fuel
21. 100% Campfire Ignite Chance
22. Stop Time
23. Force Weather Switch
24. Game Speed
25. Fly
26. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/20/2023
    Started development

• 04/21/2023
    Released trainer with 24 cheats

• 08/09/2023
    No Fall Damage cheat added
    Game Speed cheat added

• 11/27/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Survival: Fountain of Youth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 24 cheats
1 Like

bonjour je viens d acheter le jeux survival fountain et sa me marque que le jeux n ai pas a la bonne version pourtant je suis sur steam ?

can we cheat on pp?

Hi GreenHouse,
When I am using the mod I am unable to craft items on benches. It says there is no fire? I think there is also a dependency on certain recipes. Some are not present. If you want the exact error please let me know.
thanks!

“All Recipes Available” works sporadically. Sometimes after loading I have access to all recipes and sometimes I can reload as I want, the recipes will not change.

i did a little troubleshooting because I was having issues with both things too. The two things that helped me have the all recipes and the crafting with no ingredients was this: make sure you are using the wemod trainer to log into the game and make sure you choose the unlimited collectable button and don’t choose the one to set things to 90. I have had 100 percent success since doing these things when playing this game and using this trainer. I hope it helps you too.

Hi, thanks for the Trainer.
Can we have please 1 more option: Durability
(dont lose any / or repair)

I use a other trainer wo have this 2 options:
set max durability for selectet item to 10000
fill the actual durability to max for selectet item (repair)

I use the other trainer (Plitch) only for this 2 options,
but this trainer needs many times over 50 attempts to attach to the game :frowning:

V1267 of the game does not work the all recipes dont unlock these still they are blocked?
its must by update the trainer or what?

Yes, please update.

1 Like

Bumping again to request an update, please.

1 Like

Is it possible to get an option for survival points & more exp for tasks

yea it needs an update the game crashes when launched from wemod

the same for me

+1 please update trainer, game recieved a large update.

1 Like

for now u can enable free craft and unlimited health and it doesnt crash…just until they update the trainer

Hey, ich habe auch festgestellt dass nach dem Update einige Cheats nicht mehr funktionieren! Bitte updetet den Trainer damit alles wieder funktioniert!! Danke!!

wie lange dauert es in der Regel bis ein Update des Trainers erfolgt?

Kann ich dir leider nicht sagen,es kommt immer darauf an wie ausgelastet sie sind. Wenn du aber einen Fehler festgestellt hast, schreibe das bitte hier, das hilft mit zum Updaten!

Das ist nun nicht sonderlich bekannt, ich geh mal von einer woche maximal aus, wenn ich schon wieder sehe dass Arma 3 geupated obwohl man da gut was anderes für updaten könnte kommt mir alles hoch wer braucht denn dafür nen trainer mit mods kann man sich alles holen von god mode bis zu spawn menüs das muss doch nicht sein.

1 Like