Volcano Princess Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Volcano Princess
This is the official discussion topic of the Volcano Princess Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Perception
4. Unlimited Interject HP
5. Unlimited Patience
6. Unlimited Gold
7. Edit Gold
8. Multiply Attribute Get
9. Multiply Combat Exp Gain
10. Action Points Never Decrease
11. Unlimited Mood
12. Unlimited Talent Points
13. Max NPC Favorability
14. Select Daughter Stats
15. Edit Daughter Stats
16. Select Daughter Attributes
17. Edit Daughter Attributes
18. Select Daughter Special Stats
19. Edit Daughter Special Stats
20. Instant Kill

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Only activate mods on first main menu fully loaded (unless there’s specific instruction for it), restart game if needed. If you experienced bugs/mods not working then try the previous method with a few specific mods only.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/28/2023
    Started development

• 04/29/2023
    Released trainer with 20 cheats

• 04/30/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/12/2023
    Updated notes

• 01/30/2024
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Volcano Princess cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 20 cheats

the mods don’t work whilst exploring they break the game. You can’t do damage to the enemies even with all the mods turned off. I have to completely close wemod to progress as you can’t just exit the combat or adventure. It would be great if this could be fixed as I keep foce closing we mod and then reopening it when not exploring and beign the ninny that I am I just accidently closed my game instead of we mod

What did you use prior and have you tried using Instant Kill to combat it?

Unlimited Energy replenished the enemy’s HP, Instant Kill breaks the game.

The only thing that works for me was the NPC Favorability, couldn’t get both money cheat either.

Anyway thanks for making the mods of this game! Super appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

Seems the latest update broke those, updating shortly.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

It works perfectly now!

Thanks!! <3 <3

Thank you so much! Was super nice to wake up to an update!

haha… new update broke it again. >.>

Haha… it worked for a while until completely crashing the game :,)

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I don’t know if it’s the trainer/WeMod or due to the new Steam update, but Wemod isn’t working with this game now. When I try to turn on WeMod (whether after the game is already open or using it to open the game), it warns that the mods may not work with the game version, and then will say “There was a problem loading the mods. If you didn’t close the game, your game version might not be compatible or you may have to allow WeMod through your firewall or anti-virus software.” I’ve whitelisted WeMod and the game, and I haven’t had this issue before. I’m at a loss for what could be causing it beyond being outdated now.

Can confirm the npc favorability and stat changes are really finnicky and dont work as well

1 Like

Can we get an update for this? Trying to get all endings and not having Max NPC favorability working is making it hard. Everything else seems to work well though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this trainer! Would love an update, the infinite action points no longer works for me.

update this mod please :pray:

Update please :3

Is there any way to extend the math contest timer? Or grant yourself full points? My tiny brain can’t go above 70~ points and it’s driving me nuts.

Hi, can you update the trainer please ? Max NPC Favorability option doesn’t function.

Thanks