Age of Wonders 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Age of Wonders 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Age of Wonders 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Edit Gold
2. Edit Mana
3. Edit Imperium
4. Instant Research
5. Unlimited Hurry Production & Recruitments
6. Unlimited World Map Casting Points
7. Unlimited Combat Casting Points
8. Player Units: Unlimited Health
9. Player Units: Unlimited Movement
10. Unlimited Skill Points
11. Max Empire Development Affinity
12. AI Units: Drain Health
13. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/03/2023
    Started development

• 05/04/2023
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 06/22/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/23/2023

• 08/18/2023

• 11/09/2023

• 02/29/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Well, all 115 boosts into this. Not sure if thats a lot orā€¦ Anyway, hope FLiNG gets a chance to look at this game soon. Peace.

Need something to balance out the AI cheating. Hell, Iā€™ve seen them just spawn in full stacks out of nowhere. If they gonna cheat, I wanna even the field.

2 Likes

Put 219 Boosts onto Age of Wonders 4 and we got to #1 on the List! Heck Yeah! Been waiting for this game for about two months and cannot wait to use this on the game.

By the way, as a tip / warning to other players of AOW4, there Are console commands for the game on a dev post, and you can gain achievement with cheats on-- HOWEVER, you do NOT get any Pantheon XP for using cheats. Found that out the hard way :confused:

Please and thank you for reading and I hope you all have a good day and or night! :slight_smile:

Also, bonus, here is a screenie of this game as #1 on list! Happy to see this game at #1!

1 Like

Hello @FLiNG I hope you are having a good day / night so far!
If it is not too much to ask, could we please get like a ā€œSetā€ option for the cheats on Age Of Wonders 4? Like ā€œSet Goldā€ for example, so that you can change it to a custom number, as opposed to like an Unlimited Gold cheat that adds like 100,000 gold or something;

I think having a set option would be a lot better because it would add more user customization, and more room to have fun when playing a game of AOW4; such as for Roleplayers like me who want to set up specific resources at start or later in, or people who want to skip grinding but donā€™t want to be too cheaty when playing. Please and thank you!

Please and thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day and night! Please and thank you again! :slight_smile:

P.S Please and thank you for taking on this trainer and I canā€™t wait to see what you do with this! :slight_smile:

this game is Realllly easy to Cheat. alot of the values are 4 Byte

its also Incredibly fun! >;D

The Age of Wonders 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats
2 Likes

It is not finding the game in steam, at least for me.
update: Worked after computer restart

Having ā€˜Unlimited Healthā€™ on crashes the game if you use ā€˜Auto Combatā€™.

I tested it a number of times, ā€˜Unlimited Healthā€™ works fine if you only use ā€˜Manual Combatā€™.

Itā€™s not a big issue, but thought it worth pointing out.

EDIT: So it does seem to work randomly sometimes, or at least once that I have seen with ā€˜Auto Combatā€™.

I used it for almost 3 hours without any crashing while ā€œAuto Combatā€. Unfortunately now it crashes. Yeah, perhaps its random

I was also about to say that the ā€œfastest fixā€ would be manual combat and inside combat activating ā€œAuto Combatā€ on the top-right part of the screen but at the end it crashed. To not crash you need to manual combat your way in the combat but at least the option ā€œDrain Healthā€ make it faster

(Just replying to your comment because mine relates to yours! Please and thank you for reading!)

So I think I may have found a workaround of sorts. So, if you do not move your mouse AT ALL after clicking AUTOCOMBAT with the unlimited heatlh cheat on, this seems to stop the crashing. Iā€™ve done about 7 auto combats without a crash (turning off unlimited health after every autocombat success).

P.S You have to be on the attack screen BEFORE you activate unlimited health. (Where it says AUTO COMBAT & Manual)

Please and thank you for reading and I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Okay so, this worked for like 20-40 turns or so, but now this has stopped working for me and I just get crashes every time I autocombat with the cheat on.

The only other way Iā€™ve found for the Unlimited Health cheat to work is by activating it, clicking off my army and then back on it. That will change the health of your army to full.

So, whilst (I hope) this cheat is fixed or another is made for auto combat (please, and please and thank you @FLiNG!) you can probably just make a bunch of armies with the other cheats, then attack and then remake the units you lost and heal the others with the steps above ^

Please and thank you for reading, I hope this helps, and please and thank you!

1 Like

please add max hero level feature because some skills depend on hero level and canā€™t be opened at starting levels

I think ending a battle (manual and possibly auto) with a mind controlled unit with infinite health on causes it to crash

Hi, thanks for the trainer. It would be possible to add ā€œsoulsā€ option. Thank you.

Thank you @FLiNG for the trainer. Would love to be able to ā€œexploreā€ the map, and or make the map visible.

Hello, i hope someone sees this post. So the trainer doesnā€™t work anymore. I canā€™t turn any of the functions on, it automatically turns off again. Using Flings Standalone trainer makes the game crash. Please update this trainer, the game is amazing but far too complex for an idiot like me to play without cheats :frowning:

Works fine here still (Windows 10 x64), although unlimited world casting is a bit buggy.

2 Likes

Infinite Health make the game crash

1 Like

Kindly update the mod ASAP thx

2 Likes