Homestead Arcana Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Homestead Arcana
This is the official discussion topic of the Homestead Arcana Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited Hunger
4. Miasma Filter Never Decrease
5. Clone Item On Drop
6. Unlimited Item Stack Size
7. Instant Crafting
8. ZA WARUDO
9. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Try to use Clone Item On Drop briefly when needed, might cause soft freeze.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/03/2023
    Started development

• 05/03/2023
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Homestead Arcana cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats
1 Like

Not sure why but just wanted to let you know the trainer constantly causes my game to crash so they are currently unusable

1 Like

It seems like Unlimited Item Stace Size causes the game to crash.

1 Like

For me it only crashes whenever I have the unlimited miasma turned on or the drop clone

Try disable Drop clone and only use it briefly, I did notice a soft freeze before.

2 Likes

Yeah I have been turning off Drop Clone and the Unlimited Stace Size unless I need it in that instance. Otherwise, good trainer thank you!

1 Like

I only had on the unlimited health and mana turned on and it kept crashing my game. Until the trainers become more stable and don’t constantly crash out my game I’ll have to pass on them sadly.

Does this work for the Game Pass for PC version of this game? Thank you!

When I pick up my first truffle, the game crashes.

Did some more testing. The unlimited item stack trainer is busted and makes the game crash.