Total Conflict: Resistance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Total Conflict: Resistance
This is the official discussion topic of the Total Conflict: Resistance Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Grenades
5. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/03/2023
    Started development

• 05/03/2023
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 10/11/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Total Conflict: Resistance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
4 Likes

Would love to see ressources mods

7 Likes

hate to be ungrateful is this all we get after all that wait time, please give us more cheats for Supplies, Resources, Economics and Politics

12 Likes

needs resource cheats kind of a let down

5 Likes

For the wait time, the cheats offered are absolutely underwhelming. 2 weeks of wait time and 1st on the queue and only offered the most barebones of 5 cheats that you can find in any other FPS games on WeMod. The cheats don’t include Edit Resources, Instant Research, Instant Construction, Movement Speed (for player and AI), Unlimited Health For Vehicles, Diplomacy Always Success, Production Efficiency 100%, Unlimited stability, Unlimited Authority, Fast Recruitment, etc etc…

Worst of all according to Updates and Changes, the cheats for Total Conflict only stared development at 03/05/2023 and the cheat is released on the same day. So unless the dev is on sick leave or some other reason, 2 weeks on the 1st queue means (barely) one day of development and 5 cheats for Total Conflict.

I seriously doubt that Total Conflict is going to get any new cheats. Unless more people ask/pressure the dev/play this game, I dont think the status quo will change

8 Likes

Unfortunately, not all games can have every cheat available and function at the same time. WeMod thoroughly explores all available options and does testing to ensure the trainer/cheats are functioning properly.

As far as the queue time goes, we do not control the queue pro users do by boosting them in the queue.

Boosts are used to influence the priority of games in the queue. The more boosts a game has, the more likely it is to be worked on sooner than games higher up in the queue. Boosts can mean the difference between us working on a game next week instead of next month

The trainer was released 2 days ago. Please be patient with us as we work hard to provide more.

None of the following functions work in combat, what was 2 weeks spent on ?

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Unlimited Grenades
5 Likes

Thanks for the work but, all options didn’t work even thou it’s activated. Did I miss something?

1 Like

could you please add resource cheats?

3 Likes

Let’s come down first. Of course it’s not great that after such a long wait almost nothing comes of it.
But it could just as well be that Stingerr is preoccupied with something in his private life. Maybe someone hit his car, or a family member died, or his wife left him, or his parents-in-law are visiting, or his child is in hospital, or whatever. The point is that it could be 5000 things that are preventing him from doing his job here. Honestly, I don’t know how well WeMod pays. If it’s too low, motivation can be a bit inhibited.

Regardless, I give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he’s already working on v2.0 and will totally blow us away with the next update :smiley:

5 Likes

sorry, of course, but the same thing happens with Warno and mrantifun, who did not even bother to check the performance of his trainer on the operation mode, but simply removed the sign that the game needs an update

so… any plans to add more to this? seems to only focus on combat when more then half the game is resource management

1 Like

所以这个作者完全没想着要好好做,等了那么久端上来的却是这样一坨半成品,我实在不能理解

me too, i try to change the EXE, but no cheat work for me

didn’t work at all

1 Like

sadly i am really disappointed, too few cheats, alot of the current ones don’t even work…

1 Like

Same here thank you for the work but them dont seems to work in none of the campaings… yeah it would be great a resource trainer ty…

thanks for the hard work guys hopefully more options are coming

Hate to be ungrateful but its not workin and it got bunch of resourses ingame and yet no cheat. Quite awful work tbh why would someone even wasted there money to buy a pro here and got these “cheats” lmao its not even a online game, you can literally cheat with cheat engine quite easy but fr Wemod keep losing user tho