Cassette Beasts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cassette Beasts
This is the official discussion topic of the Cassette Beasts Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Selected Item
2. Set Unit 1 Health
3. Set Unit 1 Max Health
4. Set Unit 2 Health
5. Set Unit 2 Max Health
6. Set Unit 3 Health
7. Set Unit 3 Max Health
8. Set Unit 4 Health
9. Set Unit 4 Max Health

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Due to technical aspects of this game, this trainer is discontinued and will not receive any further updates.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/12/2023
    Started development

• 05/12/2023
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 07/13/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/01/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Cassette Beasts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats
2 Likes

only run on new game for me,crash with my other saved game

Hi, I was unable to get any of the mods working, I tried using a new game and an already existing save file but it had no effect.

1 Like

Hello, an xbox version is planned ? Thank you !

1 Like

Also unable to get this working. Let me know if you need my save file or anything. Thanks!

Can we get these mods on Xbox Game Pass?

1 Like

I still can’t seem to get this to work correctly and I’m not sure why. Are there specific instructions or something? Like the “Set Selected Item” option just doesn’t seem to work in any scenario that I can see.

2 Likes

I’m sure it is working,but I can’t change any item number

1 Like

its running but not actually applying anything even in new game

1 Like

Yeah I can´t change anything. Items or materials…doesn´t matter.

1 Like

Is there any work being done on this trainer? It doesn’t seem to work for anyone commenting and there has been no word from the creator either. Would really like to see this working eventually. Thanks!

When the mod will work? Until today it’s not working!! Any mod is not working!! When it will be fixed??!!

Guys, could anyone help me, please? The cheats of the game Cassettes Beasts are not working. I select the item in the inventory, squeeze f1 and the cheat doesn’t work. In fact, no game cheat is working. Can someone help me,please? T-T

1 Like

So we’re getting an update, which is great. Can we expect the xbox version to be coming? Really looking forward the cheat my way through this game.

1 Like

Do you guys respond to â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  ANYONE? You guys make great trainers, but you have a â– â– â– â–  way of communicating with your â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  users. Every where I have ever commented has zero response from any one of you. The only time you answer is when some shitbag asks if your trainers work with a cracked version.
Where’s the new FFVII update, where are all the game pass trainers? These are the damn forums. TALK TO YOUR DAMN COMMUNITY!

1 Like

The Cassette Beasts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

tried it nothing works still

i know the game is already up for an update on the creator tab but thought i would let you know issues i had noticed for it and its not that the mods aren’t working it’s just that the trainer seems to be crashing the game either when it tries going to the main menu of the game or trying to move for more then like 5 seconds after starting the trainer when the games already running. hope this helps you find the issues its having faster when it gets to the front of the que.

so update on the issues it turns out if you run around the world and load more chunks of it the game will no longer crash when using the trainer

Are you going to create mods xbox game pass?

22.07.2023 - still not working guys :brown_heart: