Farworld Pioneers Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Farworld Pioneers
This is the official discussion topic of the Farworld Pioneers Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Immortal
2. No Hunger
3. No Fatigue
4. Infinite Stamina
5. No Frost
6. [Colony] Immortal
7. [Colony] No Hunger
8. [Colony] No Fatigue
9. [Colony] Infinite Stamina
10. [Colony] No Frost
11. Set Currency
12. [Highlighted Hotbar Item] Set Amount
13. Infinite Ammo
14. Perfect Accuracy
15. Infinite Torch Duration
16. Free Workbench Crafting
17. Instant Workbench Crafting
18. Max Light Spots Brightness

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/02/2023
    Started development

• 06/02/2023
    Released trainer with 18 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Farworld Pioneers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 18 cheats

What sucks is I’m pretty sure no one asked for this to be done a Xbox. But then again what do I know.

Either way can we please get this for Steam as well?

2 Likes

Agreed, could we get this for Steam?

1 Like

Just locate your installation. It works perfectly fine for Steam.

I understand that it might be simple but the fact of the matter is that I, and probably others, would prefer to be able to just click a Steam exclusive version and launch it there instead of using the xbox launch.

1 Like

That is understandable, but even after “finding the installation” the same effect is achieved.

Some folks just aren’t that smart enough to figure out how to do something that simple. Or they are just too lazy to try!

Honestly, I was just asking cause I figured it would be easy to make a Steam section like they do for many other games.

Working through the xbox launch is fine. This is more of a convenience thing.

1 Like

update?

1 Like

Would be Nice for an Instant Research option

1 Like

It would seem there needs to be an update due to some cheats being broken on steam version.

1 Like

I would like an update for the Steam version plz. :smiling_face_with_tear:

some cheats are broken for xbox as well. and chance for a update?

Yo, when ur going to release it to steam, it has been long decade to us human being but seriously come on man, ur just nailing our knee really hard here.

Hey, u guys r dead or something? No answering my question? I C I guess the cheat is dead as well with the discussion. :neutral_face: :skull_and_crossbones: