STORY OF SEASONS: A Wonderful Life Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STORY OF SEASONS: A Wonderful Life
This is the official discussion topic of the STORY OF SEASONS: A Wonderful Life Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Stamina
2. Infinite Energy
3. No Hunger
4. Infinite Watering Can Usage
5. Auto Water Crops
6. Auto Fertilize Crops
7. Fast Grow Crops
8. Edit Money
9. Edit Items Count
10. Max NPC Friendship
11. Max Dog Friendship
12. Max Dog Training Progress
13. Max Cat Friendship
14. Barn: Infinite Fodders
15. Barn: Max Animals Friendship
16. Barn: Max Animals Health
17. Barn: Max Animals Cleanness
18. Barn: Zero Animals Stress
19. Coop: Max Animals Friendship
20. Coop: Max Animals Health
21. Coop: Zero Animals Stress
22. Freeze Daytime
23. Set Daytime Speed
24. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/28/2023
    Started development

• 06/30/2023
    Released trainer with 24 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

When do yoh reckon the mods will be released?

We cannot provide ETAs for trainer releases. Please check the creator queue to see what’s currently being worked on.

You can check the creator queue by clicking the Creators tab on the WeMod app.

1 Like

Sorry x

1 Like

please could you make instant grow and or instant water plants and if its possible to learn all the recipe please and make dishes without ingredientsbut it would be awesome with learn all recipe at once
my wishes

• insta grow
  • water all plants automtic
  • faster upgrades to show faster the upgrades instead of wait ages
  • learn all recipes at once
  • make dishes without ingredients
  • have all fishes and vegtables and fruit
1 Like

The STORY OF SEASONS: A Wonderful Life cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 24 cheats
3 Likes

These are amazing, thank you! If you’re still open to adding anymore. I recommend a cheat that will increase the Likes and Abilities of your child, in a way for you to guarantee the future you want for them. Not necessary cheat, but would be nice.

2 Likes

They are released now! @Caitlin1299

Hot damn you guys are awesome. Thank you very much!

Thank you sooooo much for these! Im happy.

Is it possible to go into walking speed, insta catch fish and instant finish a digspot? thatd be epic

1 Like

good work fling thank you so much not possible with all recipe or easy fishing like you get all fishes easy

dear @FLiNG is i t possible you could change fast grow from 2x to 3x or like we can edit xp our self still 2x is a bit slow and fishing but faster grow

Yes second this. I would love insta catch fish and dig. Or make it where the dig chance is 100% everytime.

1 Like

@FLiNG f you shall grow turnip and use auto water and auto fertilizer you soft lock the plant from growing and make them die instead could you look at this thanks can you make all recipe cheat pleaseee that’s the cheat i want most it will help with a second play through

please all recipe cheat

Thank you so much much for this mod FLiNG! I was wondering if it would be possible to modify the relationship values as well? Thanks again!

For me, the max NPC affection isn’t working. I’ve tried raising the heart and it still doesn’t give me all ten of them. it just shows the bar as maximum affection but when I try to propose it doesn’t work.

if its Vinnie it does not work he has different addresses

its with all of them

after using fast grow, i cant plant anything in my farm