Rainbow Six Extraction Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Rainbow Six Extraction
This is the official discussion topic of the Rainbow Six Extraction Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Gadget
3. Mega Exp
4. Perfect Accuracy
5. No Recoil
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. No Reload
8. One-Hit Kills
9. Add 10 Minutes to Mission

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/01/2023
    Started development

• 07/01/2023
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 09/05/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Rainbow Six Extraction cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats
1 Like

Will i bet banned or be unable to play with my friends when using the trainer?

Yes, you will not be able to play co-op while using the trainer.

look like mega exp doesn’t work

1 Like

same issue here

1 Like

The Rainbow Six Extraction cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hello, unfortunately mega EXP is still doesn’t work for me

Hello, I come to report some issues regarding the trainer after the most recent update.

I have noticed that using Unlimited Gadget does not give unlimited gadgets, which includes, but not limited to, operator abilities, wall reinforcements, and react tech.

Also, I have noticed that Unlimited Health being disabled still gives unlimited health, which I do not want. Almost everything else works as it should, I can not vouch for Mega EXP as I have all max level operators.

Is this something that can be looked into? I enjoy using these trainers when playing solo and would love to continue the usage.

Please @ me with questions, or DM me on Discord.

2 Likes

Can confirm:

• Infinite gadgets/react tech is not working.
  • Disabling Inf. Health does not set the Health back to normal.

However:

• Max EXP does seem to work (even when only completing 1 objective, I get 50.000XP at the end of the mission)

How can we add this to the “Needs Update” queue? (I’m new here)

hello, i toggle F1 to turn off unlimited health, but the longer health value has not changed. Even if i restarted the game and WEMOD, Health value will be Extra long when i take damage
i just want to turn off that feature. thank you for your work!

I’m pretty sure that inf gadgets doesn’t work. Also if Mega Exp works I need some help because I tryed it on the highest mutation but it still doesn’t work I only get 29,000 about exp and not 50,000 like it’s supposed to max out. If I could get feed back on if it’s broken or if I’m doing something wrong? Thank you for the trainer :slight_smile:

ok a simple question. do i get banned for using this or no?