Six Days in Fallujah Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Six Days in Fallujah
This is the official discussion topic of the Six Days in Fallujah Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Ammo
3. No Recoil
4. Game Speed
5. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/03/2023
    Started development

• 07/03/2023
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 07/26/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/11/2023

• 05/06/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Six Days in Fallujah cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
1 Like

still need to heal even after activating infinite health mod, would be possible to fix this?

1 Like

So i noticed that when used in a lobby by myself everything works great but with another person in the lobby everything kind of works when it wants, mainly the infinite health, still get knocked down and have to be revived by my friend.

1 Like

@FinalFlame871 That’s something else. Infinite Health only stops you from dying.

@Grumpy2128 The trainer isn’t made for online play, so there’s no guarantee that anything will work.

1 Like

Need update…New update coming August to September

Hey hey, thanks for the mod, can we make it work while playing with friends? its still PvE? Also can we make god mode so bullets dont effect player? meaning dont need to bandage or get affected by bullet hit

1 Like

Infinite ammo did not work today, what a surprise that was in gameplay lol

1 Like

Not applicable since update

1 Like

Infinite ammo is not working, please update, also, god mode would be nice, this is still the best trainer there is, plitch did a god mode but it was unstable, it turned off ramdomly, i know you could do better. Cheers and thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Another trainer maker that i can’t mention by the looks of it (and it’s ok, because the dude that manages the company is terrible, had a bad experience with him) made you only inmune to bullets, but no infinite health or god mode, if a guy with an RPG looked at you you were done, sucked, your trainer is still the best.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thanks for the update! Everything seems to work now.

I was wondering if it’s possible to add a feature where enemy bullets pass through character so it’s like god mode. Or No Bleeding Animation when shot.

Thanks for the mods!

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing, I have a cheat engine file that allowed it.

1 Like

Tested Infinite Health and Ammo modes…
First one seems (by one test run) to work, but Inf Ammo doesn’t…

Well, that’s what I found… Maybe more testers to test if Inf Health is really still working or was it just something about new mode… Or settings in it, which made it feels like Inf Health is working.

2 Likes

ammo does not work

4 Likes

I need the latest update Please

godmode doesn`t work anymore since a few hours

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The game still crashes, only been using no recoil. Should I be turning the cheats off in-between sessions?