AEW: Fight Forever Cheats and Trainer for Steam

AEW: Fight Forever
This is the official discussion topic of the AEW: Fight Forever Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Damage
2. No Team Damage
3. Auto Reversal
4. Infinite Momentum
5. No Momentum
6. [Career] Stay at Turn One
7. [Career] Infinite Energy
8. [Career] Max Motivation
9. [Career] No Injuries
10. [Career] Set Skill Points
11. [Career] Set Money
12. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

BEFORE USING THE TRAINER YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO AVOID THE ANTICHEAT:

• If you’ve never opened the game before, do it at least once without the trainer, then after loading, close it again.
  • Also, always be offline on Steam while playing with the trainer.
  • Disconnect from the Internet. Remove your ethernet cable or disconnect from the Wifi.
  • Go 'C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat_EOS' and delete the ‘EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys’ file. DON’T DELETE THE .EXE INSIDE.
  • Go to 'C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\EasyAntiCheat' and delete everything inside.
  • Launch the game from Steam, and once the EasyAntiCheat window is gone, and you’re put into the game, you can again connect to the Internet.
  • Activate the trainer, and have fun!

REMEMBER THAT THESE STEPS NEED TO BE REPEATED EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT YOU WANT TO USE THE TRAINER.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/07/2023
    Started development

• 07/07/2023
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 02/15/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The AEW: Fight Forever cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

For some reason after a couple of matches the game crashes saying “fatal error” what does that mean?

1 Like

Did you follow the steps to disable the anti-cheat?

i think i did the anti cheat logo still appear when i load the game

It does, but should close pretty quickly as it has nothing to load.

I deleted wat I was supposed to delete and the trainer works but after a match or two I get that fatal error

1 Like

The instructions say to delete everything in the folder for ‘C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\EasyAntiCheat’, but I don’t have a folder called AppData. Could it be somewhere else?

hit the windows key and type %appdata% and the folder should appear just click it and scroll down to EasyAntiCheat and you should see the contents in the folder

1 Like

Followed the instructions to a T and I also get the Fatal Error message.

1 Like

“We’re having trouble loading the mods into your game” it doesn’t work lol.

Having the issue as everyone else. The trainer/game only works for one, MAYBE two matches. After that, it crashes. And yes, the instructions were followed explicitly every single time.
When are we getting a fix for this?

I get that your team is busy, at least someone can provide a response or update for paying customers.

They only have one single person working on this trainer and that’s Mr. Antifun. I’m pretty sure he’s busy with other things. Would be nice if they could get others to work on this but don’t bet on it as it’s not a priority game.

Nah, it says ‘Greenhouse’ created the initial trainer. They currently have (only) 5 known people making trainers. Mr.AntiFun is one of the better known trainer creators. I do understand the backlog, due to demand and actual available ‘staff’, though it would be great to at least get some feedback, especially as a paying customer. This is the ‘engage’ and ‘improve’ portion of creating value for the customer.

The AEW: Fight Forever cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements