FRONT MISSION 1st: Remake Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FRONT MISSION 1st: Remake
This is the official discussion topic of the FRONT MISSION 1st: Remake Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Weaken Enemy
3. Unlimited Move Points
4. Money Increase On Spending
5. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Combat features may not work for some ally units if the game doesn’t consider them in party. The game coding is rather finicky.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/14/2023
    Started development

• 07/14/2023
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 07/17/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The FRONT MISSION 1st: Remake cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
4 Likes

The FRONT MISSION 1st: Remake cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thank you for making this trainer! I have been waiting for this game ever since I played the original. Thank you for helping me enjoy it.

What does “Combat features may not work for some ally units if the game doesn’t consider them in party. The game coding is rather finicky.” mean in the cheat options in the wemod app?

Is this a major issue or is there a work around?

thank you for your help! Thank you to your team!

Does this mean my units may not be able to attack if I use the trainer? I don’t know what that means

Means some of your unit won’t get the benefits, that’s all.

Ok great thank you very much!

Yeah, it turns out I accidentally sequence break the level and cannot complete that one accidentally. Let Natalie bust cap in Olson’s ass automatically, and let the conversation happened after the first round, and it should be okay. The trainer’s effect even wore off for if you restart the mission. My bad.