Remnant II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Remnant II
This is the official discussion topic of the Remnant II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Infinite Health
3. Infinite Stamina
4. Fast Skill Cooldown
5. 100% Drop Rate
6. Max Critical Chance
7. Stealth Mode
8. Infinite Buff Duration
9. Set Player Speed
10. Set Movement Speed
11. Edit Scraps
12. Consumables Won't Decrease
13. Infinite Dragon Hearts
14. Ignore Crafting & Upgrade Requirements
15. Infinite Archetype Exp
16. Archetype Exp Multiplier
17. Edit Total Trait Points
18. No Recoil
19. Super Accuracy
20. Infinite Ammo
21. No Reload
22. Instant Reload
23. Rapid Fire
24. Infinite Weapon Mod Ammo
25. All Guns Become Fully Automatic
26. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
27. Damage Multiplier
28. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/22/2023
    Started development

• 07/22/2023
    Released trainer with 26 cheats

• 07/23/2023
    Stealth Mode cheat added
    Infinite Buff Duration cheat added

• 09/10/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/31/2023

• 11/05/2023

• 12/12/2023

• 01/14/2024

• 03/15/2024

• 04/25/2024

• 05/03/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Remnant II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 26 cheats
5 Likes

thank you for the cheats. it would be cool if you can get (no weight) as an option. so we can fast roll no matter the armor we have on.

1 Like

the mods appear to be stuck on ‘loading mods’ and appear to be the only ones effected

Im not sure if im doing it right but fast skill cooldown doesnt work for me.

Nevermind i figured it out, it just doesnt work when your in the ward

Stealth Mode?

Unlimited Duration for Consumables, Mods, and Skills?

Reveal hidden items in shop? (Archetypes, Weapons, Armor, etc. that are hidden in the shop until you pick up a certain item)

Just to let you guys know, dont buy everything on the shops as there a mission where you need to craft a weapon mod. If you buy them you can’t craft it and your stuck in that mission and cant progress.

3 Likes

the game isnt even out yet on steam, how are there already cheats? someone get an early release copy or something?

People who buy the version of the game that costs the most get early access

I bought early access, been playing since yesterday

Could we get a mod for infinite item duration?

The Remnant II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Stealth Mode cheat added
  • Infinite Buff Duration cheat added
3 Likes

The infinite ammo option doesn’t work with engineer heavy weapons but it does keep the counter at max making it hard to tell how much ammo it has left before it runs out.

Sometimes the infinite health is not working. Certain event the enemy threw me theirs weapon and I died with a single hit. Not sure is it me facing this alone or anyone else.

1 Like

Can’t find the install, so I set the custom .exe shortcut. Started via app, and it wanted me to make a new character??

Umm on the standalone why is Stealth and Unlimited Buff Duration on F1 and F2 and not on the Numpad?

Also could you add “Refresh Store”? iirc some stores have random items which refresh every so often or something.

FLiNG btw your “Infinite Buff Duration” doesn’t increase the buff duration to like 1 hour or something. Also it applies to debuffs. Got set on fire and it wouldn’t go out lmao. So there is this Invader Archetype/Class. It has a skill which gives a buff duration which lowers whenever enemies hit you. I thought your “Infinite Buff Duration” would lock it at its initial duration so it could never run out but it doesn’t meaning I have to recast. Good thing your “Fast Skill Cooldown” exists but its still a shame. Don’t even want to bother recasting.

Hey FLiNG, Im having trouble getting the Alchemist Archetype because when I get dragged to the sewers my character won’t get up at all no matter what I do and I’m not sure which/if a mod is causing this. Please help if you can, thank you and love the mods.

No encumbrance would be nice.

1 Like

Also like others have been saying no weight would be great. :3

2 Likes