Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Grenades
5. No Reload
6. No Recoil
7. Super Accuracy
8. Rapid Fire
9. Slow Motion
10. Player Speed
11. Reset Player Speed
12. Jump Height
13. Save Location
14. Teleport
15. Undo Teleport
16. Reset Jump Height

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/10/2018
    Started development

• 10/10/2018
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

When I click multi-player it closes the screen, and it won’t let me use it online?

It isn’t supposed to be used online. This trainer is single player only.

1 Like

for some reason none of the cheats are working for me now when about 2 weeks ago or so they were working fine, im not sure what has changed since then… could you please suggest some fixes? i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling infinity, though i have not tried it with modern warfare 2 itself

How do I use the teleport tool and what is Super Accuracy supposed to do ?[red=#How do I use the teleport tool and what is Super Accuracy supposed to do ?[][/red]

one day would you be able to make it available to use online

WeMod dont support modding online. So no, even if he could, i wouldnt do it.

1 Like

My trainer its not working,nothing its working,any tips ?

Will this unlock achievements for completeing levels on veteran difficulty?

It should wemod has no effect on achievements. But dont think the trainer even works

Yes it definately does, just the achievements weren’t popping up on screen! Thanks for the reply

Good to know there is an sp trainer for this now i just need to get the game itself to run on my windows 10 pc

its not working, activated unlimited health and was shot down straight away… bug fix required

Doesn’t work for x64 version, sadly.

Can I use this in OFFLINE multiplayer? (Playing with bots and stuff)

Offline multiplayer ? If its multiplayer then its online.
Singleplayer is the offline way

1 Like

Actually, no. There’s an Offline Multiplayer. Like when you play bots on COD: Black Ops 1 or 2. You don’t need to be connected to the internet to play.

Is there in the works a cheat for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered? For Blizzard

Hi, does the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 trainer still work? Also does it give a VAC ban? I remember it being easy to get a VAC in this game, even though its singleplayer i wonder if there has been any VAC bans with the trainer and if its safe to use on my main account on solo campaign and spec ops just for fun? Thanks

Any way to get it to work on the 2 spec ops missions that require 2 players? There’s no reason the trainer should stop working automatically on those when you don’t have the separate multiplayer game even open.