Xenonauts 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Xenonauts 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Xenonauts 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Money
2. Remove Time Unit Percentages
3. Massive Health
4. Massive Time Units
5. Massive Morale
6. Massive Ammo
7. Fast Projects
8. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must launch the trainer once the game has loaded and is on the Main Menu.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/24/2023
    Started development

• 07/24/2023
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/01/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/05/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Xenonauts 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
1 Like

The cost of buying soldiers goes up to 900,000,000 per soldier, so if you could take a look at that? Also, it would be nice to have TU or Health graduated in some way, say x1 - x500 health?

Numpad in game doesn’t seem to work, I had to keep going back into Wemod to change stats.

Thanks.

1 Like

it doesnt work for me. I have the game at the main menu and then started. all the trainer does is load.

Yeah, the $ and the instant projects works for me the rest seems to be for premium
members only. Shame really.

The aliens end up with unlimited TU and Ammo, makes the game unplayable.

I ran into the same problem, and found hitting Keypad 1 (Turns off the Unlimited Funding), then completing 2 missions and some Construction projects, the cost of Each Recruit drops back to 10,000. :wink:

The REMOVE TIME UNIT PERCENTAGES has a Bug with the Xenonauts 2 Trainer. Turning it On, also grants the enemy the same Mod Change to their actions. It lets the enemy shoot until out of ammo in one turn. :exploding_head:

Xenonauts 2 Trainer Suggestion/Request
Being able to alter Individual Min/Max Stats, or all Stats of Recruits, from 55 to 75 would be an outstanding Trainer choice, IMHO. It should leave the original Soldiers Stats alone. But all new Recruits would have your selected Minimum/Maximum Stats when purchased.

Many thanks for the High-speed, same-day Trainer release with the the game too. :+1::+1:

It seems the Aliens also have the same cheats enabled on them. When the same alien shoots at you 10 times… is a problem. Please fix.

CaptOdee is correct. I ran one mission and was able to recruit new soldiers for 10K each. Thanks for the fix, Captain!

・This trainer currently has the following problems

Infinite money → Max amount up to New Recruit cost

remove time unit percentage → Enemy units are affected the same

fast project → When trying to produce a alien metal that can be produced from the middle of the game, the game crashes

The Xenonauts 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Are we potentially going to get infinite resources as a cheat?

2 Likes

1hr construction for building and vehicles would be amazing.
as well as infinite health for vehicles for the attack planes.
i really hope we get an update with more cheats on the full releases.
as well as infinite resources and infinite fuel

1 Like

I have tried it with the GOG version of the game and it works for it so you could class the gog version as working as I used the steam version cheats

Give us an alloy and alenium booster cheat! Money is good, but it can’t buy everything. YOu need alloys and alenium!

needs upgrade. It’s old and it always crashes the game.

1 Like

This game was updated on February 20, 2024, and some features have expired and need to be updated

5 Likes

Yeah, it doesn’t work anymore. Needs updating.

3 Likes