Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ratchet  Clank: Rift Apart
This is the official discussion topic of the Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Set Bolts
3. Set Raritanium
4. Set Bolts Multiplier
5. Set Raritanium Multiplier
6. Set Experience Multiplier
7. Infinite Ammo
8. Set Weapon Experience Multiplier
9. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/26/2023
    Started development

• 07/26/2023
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/27/2023
    Set Bolts cheat added
    Set Raritanium cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

Thank you! That was very quick!

Having issues with the exp multipliers they donā€™t seem to have an effect in game.

1 Like

Im pretty the regular xp one does but it bricks the weapons leveling and using the actual weapon level xp cheat

2 Likes

YEP, it bricks the weapons leveling bigtime.

Itā€™s the ā€˜Infinite Healthā€™ that causes weapons to not level up. Should be fixed on the next trainer update.

The Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Bolts cheat added
  • Set Raritanium cheat added

have you solved this issue weapons leveling on second update of that trainer that you just did?

Thanks for your work.

@gamertagonfire If the issue was that weapons wouldnā€™t get experience, then yes. Everything else seems to work properly.

thanks for the update. will update here if I face any issue.

thanks againā€¦

Awesome trainer and released so fast!

I would love to see an option for ā€œInfinite Jumpsā€ if thatā€™s at all possible?

I will be checking back here for any updates, so far all the issues listed above I have no had a single one maybe Iā€™m lucky haha

A little problem hereā€¦ i think it always sometime crash when using trainer

1 Like

The game updated after you released the 9 options. Infinite health is causing game to crash

Amazingly quick release of this trainer and thanks for your work. Just for confirmation purposes, I am seeing crashes as well using the trainer. Seems to happen if I have Infinite ammo enabled during the Hacking mini game or when remapping weapons in the options screen. I canā€™t say for certain itā€™s the trainer and I know there have been AMD related crashes in general but Iā€™m on an Intel\Nvidia PC so I donā€™t think that particular bug is affecting my system.

Great options so far, no crashes and have been playing for the past 2 hours straight. A request of possible:

• Infinite Double Jump
  • Multiple/infinite Phase use
    Everything else works great and smoothly.
    Thank You !
1 Like

I second this request for the infinite jump option if possible!

Game just updated with a patch fix. No mods work, looking forward to the update and any new surprises you guys may have in store.

Just tested the trainer. Itā€™s working fine for me.

trainer wonā€™t launch, it keeps saying.
there was a problem loading the mods. if you didnā€™t close the game, your game version might not be compatible or you may have to allow wemod through your firewall or anti-virus software.