F1 Manager 2023 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

F1 Manager 2023
This is the official discussion topic of the F1 Manager 2023 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Fuel
2. Infinite ERS Battery
3. Max Tyre Condition
4. Max Engine Condition
5. Max ERS Condition
6. Max Gearbox Condition
7. Edit Tyre Temperature
8. Edit Powertrain Temperature
9. Add Money
10. Money & Cost Cap Won't Decrease
11. Money Multiplier
12. Infinite CFD MAU Hours
13. Infinite Wind Tunnel Hours
14. Weak AI
15. Empty AI Fuel
16. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/01/2023
    Started development

• 08/01/2023
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 08/01/2023
    Infinite CFD MAU Hours cheat added
    Infinite Wind Tunnel Hours cheat added

• 08/01/2023
    Infinite ERS Battery cheat added

• 08/31/2023
    Edit Tyre Temperature cheat added
    Edit Powertrain Temperature cheat added

• 10/04/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/08/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Finally, it would soon come out, I’ve been waiting for him since yesterday! I already have so many ideas for experiments in the game! but there was no trainer xD

The F1 Manager 2023 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats
1 Like

I know early to be asking for something already but id rather had no ATR limit than weak Ai or empty AI fuel. Pls add no limit to ATR when you are updating this mod. Thank you ^^

2 Likes

Is it possible to add old functions to the trainer? these are for example Unlimited CFD MAU Hours and Unlimited Wind Tunnel Hours + it would also be nice to add Unlimited ERS Battery yes yes like in the old version of the game! repairing it is certainly good … but a full charge is much more interesting

4 Likes

Thought the same thing XD

Instant Build parts, Instant build facilities, infinite mau cfd hour, infinite wind tunnel hour etc.
Thank You

4 Likes

pls add Unlimited CFD MAU Hours and Unlimited Wind Tunnel Hours like in the old version

2 Likes

Changes:

• Infinite CFD MAU Hours cheat added
  • Infinite Wind Tunnel Hours cheat added
1 Like

Is Unlimited ERS battery, like the one you deploy mid race possible? I dont think it was done like year from when i last played it. If it is I think thats a favoured one for most people.

1 Like

Not useable as of yet…
Money and CFD/Wind tunnel toggles do nothing. No impact at all.
Weak AI causes the game to freeze randomly.

All in all not worth getting the Pro for at the moment and I feel a bit cheated by WeMods that they forced me to get a subscription for this mod since it simply doesn’t work at all

(Running on game version 1.4)

You don’t need to be a Pro user to use WeMod’s trainers.
https://support.wemod.com/docs/using-mods-with-hotkeys

CFD Mau and Wind tunnel hours are not working.

Changes:

• Infinite ERS Battery cheat added

tire cheat does not work as it should… because in the race, when activated, it shows 99% of the tire strength, but in fact the tires wear out! in my race, the first set of tires worked fine, I put new slicks on them and didn’t get to the finish line anymore)) using a cheat on the tires showed their condition as 99%, but at one moment they began to constantly tell me that I would drive to the pit stop for a replacement tires but the faith in the cheat was strong and I ignored the proposals for a pit stop and because of this I did not reach the 20 laps to the finish line xD

You need to be a Pro user to access this specific cheat. If you’re not a Pro user, nothing will activate and it will say “Only available to Pro users” or similar wording.

Please read the link I posted. This explains that you do not need to be a Pro user to use any mods, as you can use the hotkeys to enable and disable the mods.

Please read what I just said. I always use the hotkeys but in this case the hotkeys did not activate anything. They just showed a message saying I needed to be a pro user.

Also; this mod has some features that cannot be activated by hotkey. The “Add money” feature requires a click on a UI button.

You must pit at least once, otherwise the result is invalid. It’s the rules of Formula One.
(sorry,my english is not very good)

Both cheat features must be designed once to work. Each time the wind tunnel time is updated, it must be redesigned again for the feature to work. This situation also exists in f1manger22.