Let's School Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lets School
This is the official discussion topic of the Let's School Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Contribution Points
3. Max Discipline
4. Max Satisfaction
5. 0 Stress
6. Edit Money
7. Select Contribution Point Type
8. Edit Contribution Point Type
9. Select Teacher Stats Type
10. Edit Teacher Stats Type
11. Select Student Stats Type
12. Edit Student Stats Type
13. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/04/2023
    Started development

• 08/05/2023
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 09/25/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/09/2023

• 02/14/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Let’s School cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats
1 Like

can not edit teacher stat, idk why but student stat editor is working fine

1 Like

Hello. I was able to edit the teacher’s stats. I click/view the teacher, select the stat type, then edit the value, and close the teacher’s stats window and open it again to check if the changes are applied. https://imgur.com/wdu7KgR

1 Like

Any stat editing doesn’t work for me. The rest of the options do work. Can you send a quick video on how to do it? I’ve tried it many times, but it still doesn’t work."

1 Like

The Game Speed option doesn’t work. Shouldn’t it increase the overall playing speed, like time goes by faster? Or does it do something else?

1 Like

can you do a quick step by step with images please, i do as you instruct but it’s not works

OK nvm, you just need to update the game to the latest version and then its work

IS there any cheat you could do where I don’t have to worry about installing heating and cooling? That’s the most boring part of the game for me.
Also, be careful adding teacher stat points, or at least know that actually training staff in their stats gives certifications (at least for management), so you could max out the stats with the cheats but still have unqualified staff for positions

Hi, can you add option to edit the salary and expected salary of teacher please… I would like to appreciate it

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

This Update doesnt work

3 Likes

can’t edit teachers stat

1 Like

not working on edit teachers stat

Apparently to edit the teacher’s stat is to do choose one teacher for each one, one time. The next one you have to close the teacher’s roster to edit another one and you have to wait at least 1 minute for stat change.
So in conclusion, it’s working as intended but with longer wait time. Though I’d like to suggest to @ColonelRVH to add “edit staff stats” for future update. Thank you for your patronage.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I cannot adjust any of the “select stats type” options because it tells me that I need a premium account to adjust it. I also can’t change it before play because it tells me to play to get started.

Is now incompatible with the current version 1.02

1 Like

Teacher editor doesn’t work for me :frowning: I did as @Azagi_96 said and waited for an hour but stats still don’t change.

For anyone who’s teacher editor worked, can you show us, how you did it. I’ve tried everything. even started a new game, but can’t seem to get it to work :frowning: