Deadlink Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Deadlink
This is the official discussion topic of the Deadlink Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Shields
3. Infinite Temporary Shields
4. Infinite Evasion Charges
5. Infinite Credits
6. Infinite Exchange Provisions
7. Infinite Turing Tokens
8. Set Credits
9. Set Exchange Provisions
10. Set Turing Tokens
11. Infinite Ammo
12. Infinite Grenades
13. Game Speed
14. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/09/2023
    Started development

• 08/09/2023
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 09/28/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Deadlink cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Sorry to bother you but the inventory cheats dont seem to be working

Which ones are you referring too?

Yep im having the same issue here, using steam.

@MLGENIE
The cheats at the moment that don’t work for me are numbers 1-7. I have only tried these for now.

Not much else I can give at the moment but I hope it helps.

@GreenHouse, is there any info that goes along using these mods?

None of the player and inventory cheats work for me, only the infinite ammo, game speed and jump height multiplier.
It’s weird, it worked fine when the cheats released, maybe after the app update?

I can atest the only thing what is working as of right now is the infinite ammo, game speed and jump height, could there be something specific we need to do to make these work?

Just about every option gives me the error noise and doesn’t change anything in the game.

i have tried infinite credits, exchange provisions and turning tokens and the set credits, exchange provisions and turning tokens dont work as well they just make an error noise

I’m not sure what causes it but sometimes when I go into a new level the infinite ammo and grenade options just stop working. Even if I close the game and reopen they don’t work.

Edit: Every option stops working.

1 Like

Cheats seems to work when running on DX12, at least in my case with the set provisions/tokens.

2 Likes

打完一个大关无限子弹就没用了

guys, after a few hours with this, 1-10 sometimes (very rarely) works, try and launch dx12 does not help, sometimes steam says it can’t find a license for the game, and sometimes, when cheat works, they stop working at the staqrt of stage 3
please help =|

guys, this is hard. the cheats stop working between stages, when they fynction at all, this needs a revision

yeaah thx for updating. :slight_smile: will have a look at it later!

The Deadlink cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

every cheats just not working when i rearch the next stage,even i save&quit and restart the cheat and game again,just not working at all