Sengoku Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sengoku Dynasty
This is the official discussion topic of the Sengoku Dynasty Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Stamina
3. Max Food
4. Set Player Speed
5. Set Movement Speed
6. Set Jump Height
7. Edit Money
8. Edit Item Amount
9. Infinite Equipment Durability
10. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/12/2023
    Started development

• 08/13/2023
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 10/04/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/17/2024

• 03/17/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Sengoku Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats
3 Likes

thanks
:sunglasses::+1:

I need “free craft” or “Instant craft” or “No material” and “fresh food” cheat. Thank you FLiNG.

1 Like

OH… if your trying to use the amount mod, make sure you have nothing in your hands or it doesn’t work.

How exactly does this mod work, I have nothing in my hand but the items do not multiply.

I forgot to mention you need to drag the item to another slot after clicking the mod.

Thanks for the mods guys but I’ve noticed when using the item quantity mod when I close off my inventory and return to controlling my character he is in slow motion, and sprinting doesn’t work either. I was in a dynasty store area when it happened if that makes a difference. Also, when I load the game with out the mods it runs normally.

Nevermind, one of the movement settings was altered which seemed to cause the issue, all good now!

1 Like

So the mods don’t work anymore. It is displayed, but the game no longer counts it. So you think you have 100 wood but only use 1 once. Please revise it quickly.

Infinite durability doesn’t work anymore.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

My apologies ahead of time for being new at this but how do I go about requested the ability to craft without requirements to be added to the trainer?

Thank you for your time.

Good day all. I have encountered an issue regarding the increasing of items. It worked fine the first time I used it, but after I saved and quit the game then reentered the save game, the increase item amount does not work anymore. Would be swell if someone could look into this.
Thanks for all the great work! :grinning:

trainer does not work right, im afraid it needs update

When it does get an update, I hope they will implement a “Time Freeze” option, as I really use that cheat the most in games like this.

Changes:

1 Like

the trainer crashes the game as soon as i try to activate the trainer

thanks for the update but yup, it crashes the game

Changes: