QUAKE II Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

QUAKE II
This is the official discussion topic of the QUAKE II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Restart Mods
2. Immortal
3. Infinite Health
4. Set Damage Multiplier
5. Infinite Items
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Rapid Fire
8. One-Hit Kills
9. Game Speed
10. Set Gravity
11. Toggle Noclip

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.
  • Only compatible with the new ‘Re-Release’ version.
  • The Trainer must be activated while in a level. And when changing level, use ‘Restart Mods’ to re-apply all mods. It might take a few seconds to apply.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/14/2023
    Started development

• 08/14/2023
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 10/10/2023
    Restart Mods cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The QUAKE II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

I have tried this trainer several times now. Nothing seems to work with it.

Launch the game via the application THEN hit Play in WeMod. It will not work right otherwise.

I had the same problem, tried what you suggested but it failed :frowning:

I noticed it failing on my end too, now…Not sure what’s going on…

I’ve got it to work but only from a new game - not sure if it will work from a saved game.

I got the cheats to work for me it seems you have to start quake 2 first and load a level then hit play in wemod and apply the cheats. However, if you were to reload a save or restart the level the cheats do stop working.

Yeah, given how difficult this game is and the fact that you’ll probably die a lot (or put into situations you can’t get out of if you use the infinite health/invulnerable cheats), it’s really neuters how useful this trainer is that you have to constantly restart the entire client.

At least it manages to keep the cheats going when you change unit levels, unlike a certain other website’s trainer.

The QUAKE II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Restart Mods cheat added
  • Updated notes
1 Like