Sea of Stars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sea of Stars
This is the official discussion topic of the Sea of Stars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited Combo Points
4. Unlimited Items
5. Add Item On Use
6. Unlimited Gold
7. Edit Gold
8. Multiply Gold Get
9. Multiply EXP Gain
10. Select Character Stats Type
11. Edit Character Stats
12. Quick Kill
13. Fishing Line Never Break
14. Ignore Cooking Ingredients Requirement
15. Unlimited Cooking Capacity
16. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/29/2023
    Started development

• 08/29/2023
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

• 08/30/2023
    Quick Kill cheat added

• 11/27/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Sea of Stars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats

Multiply gold and exp crash the game.

4 Likes

unlimited MP and/or fishing line never breaks also crash game

1 Like

Will there be an XBox GamePass version of this in the near future, please? Thank you!

2 Likes

even god mode is eventualy crashing the game because thats the only cheat im using its either that or the game is just completly unstable

Stats are reverted after level up. F

1 Like

Why not just make the game pass version when you make the steam version. If it’s a day one release on game pass of course.
You guys already know that one of the first few comments is “Game pass version?”

seems starting the game reg then launching wemod seems to make everything work easier
as far as the gamepass version all u gotta do is drop the exe file or in this case the sea of stars application file in the launcher and the codes will work its how im using it

1 Like

Getting constant crashes–trying to cycle different cheats on and off within the trainer. Now it seems to be locking up when loading the save, even with WeMod closed. Loaded previous save without issues, however. I’ll wait on WeMod for now, looking forward to the update!

This. The lack of Game Pass support really has me questioning my Pro purchase.

1 Like

read previous post lack of support isnt a issue when u can drag and drop and use any version of the game

Works with this game, sure. Not always or even usually the case.

I just loaded up the game for the first time using WeMod, had no options enabled and it crashed when the first fight started.

Even after removing mods and loading save, whenever I defeat the first set of mobs on Sleeper the game sticks me here–pink sprite animation and I can no longer move my characters no matter what I try.

3 Likes

I was playing through the tutorial area after I loaded the game with mods. The game kept crashing. So I loaded it without mods, then later pressed play and the game with infinite health/mp/gold and line never breaks. I read people were having issues with some of those, well, I didn’t when I loaded mods after starting the game. That may or may not be the case, like many other games that require such. Just wanted you to know. Cheers guys!

ya im stuck at the same point also with or without wemod running cant get past it

1 Like

trainer worked till game pass updated there game

Be careful when you use unlimited items. It makes the food tab of the inventory totally unmanageable.

Yup, having the same issue! I am completely frozen here.

1 Like