Fae Farm Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fae Farm
This is the official discussion topic of the Fae Farm Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Energy
3. Infinite Mana
4. Infinite Watering Can Water
5. Temporary Stats Fix
6. Set Money
7. Set Slot 1 Amount
8. Stop Time
9. Game Speed
10. Instant Acceleration
11. Set Movement Speed Multiplier
12. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/12/2023
    Started development

• 09/12/2023
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 09/12/2023
    Infinite Health cheat added
    Infinite Mana cheat added
    Infinite Watering Can Water cheat added
    Stop Time cheat added

• 09/14/2023
    Temporary Stats Fix cheat added

• 12/26/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/29/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Fae Farm cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
4 Likes

Thanks GreenHouse for your hard work. Looking forward to dupe some items with the “increase” option and going to have a lot of fun with it thanks to you! Appreciated.

Thank you GreenHouse, i hope you will add more features like infinite health and mana.

1 Like

I’m excited to see some mods for Fae Farm. I’m only interested in slowing the pace of time as it seems to me the days go too quickly.

Unfortunately, increasing the speed of time seems to work perfectly, but slowing time only causes the game to freeze. If I then use the mod to increase time, the game unfreezes and works fine.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2 Likes

For me, the game freezes only if I make the time option at 0, if I go to like 5 and then to 4 it just slows it down, it doesn’t freeze it.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the response. I only have a free account, so maybe I have to upgrade, but I don’t see how to change how much it slows time. I only have two options: press this to increase time and press that to decrease time. If I press the decrease time key once, the game freezes.

The Game Speed mod doesn’t slow down the game time, but the whole game in general.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Dang. I love the game, but the days are just too short for single player; I think it’s calibrated more for multiplayer.

Any chance you might add a slow-time mod?

And thanks for the response and the mods!

2 Likes

thank you for this trainer! <3 Do you think slowing down game speed as in making days longer is a possibility ?

2 Likes

Hi there! Just passing by to thank you for the “Fae Farm” mod! :heart:
And also to ask: could it be possible to add an option to “pause the clock” (like the “ZA WARUDO” option on Coral Island mod), please?
Time passes too fast on the game… thx in advance!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this! Just another suggestion, can we get infinite health, instant crafting, and time pause? Thanks!

2 Likes

Infinite mana would actually be quite useful.

I completed the game and still am not really sure what other options would be useful. Maybe a craft/cook cheat that does not use the ressources

Same for the mines, to not actually need to have the seals to place them

Maybe an option to have potions have a longer effect like the rain cloud potion that waters your plants wears off after only like 5 seconds.

The Fae Farm cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Infinite Health cheat added
  • Infinite Mana cheat added
  • Infinite Watering Can Water cheat added
  • Stop Time cheat added
5 Likes

You Sir/Madam are a legend. Thank you for the update.

This is so AWESOME GreenHOUSE now can use the Water Can ability which waters 13x13 fields endlessly!!! Thanks

so the infinite mana does not work and most importantly this broke my game now everytime I go into my house I die on repeat thanks

Infinite mana works fine for me. Also played the game afterwards without wemod no issues.

To fix your dying problem maybe try the health cheat

Infinite water can has bricked my water can. I can neither fill nor use it, with or without the cheat. Anyone had the same happen?

3 Likes

Yes, the same happened to me. Tried starting the game without WeMod, closing the game and opening back up, sleeping…nothing worked. It somehow broke the save file.

1 Like