RIDE 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

RIDE 5
This is the official discussion topic of the RIDE 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Credits
2. Edit Credits
3. Edit EXP
4. Multiply Credits Get
5. Multiply EXP Gain
6. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/12/2023
    Started development

• 09/12/2023
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The RIDE 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Thank you very much for the mods! Do you think it would be possible to add a “freeze timer” mod like you guys did in Ride 4 for the time attack/trials to get the gold medal ? (It’s the only way to cheese it) and it’s one of the hardest part of the game, or i’m too bad at it anyways

4 Likes

I wasn’t able to find the timer in this game, will try again some other time.

4 Likes

ok thank you very much man !

Hey ColonelRVH, do you think it would be possible to add a freeze ai or slow ai like in ride 4? The endurances are painful and this would help a lot. Thanks!

3 Likes

up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi ColonelRVH, how’s your day? I know that the game cheats have just been released a few days ago, but I would like to know if there will be freeze time attacks timers cheats like in Ride 4. I really love this game, and some time attacks are just impossible to do if not by being a professional gamer of Ride series. Thanks for your reponse!

2 Likes

Hello!
To start thank you for releasing these mods!
Since you answered the timer’s question my second question was if it would be possible to increase the size of the garage? Thank’s

I would like this as well!

I think at this point we’ve been pretty patient, the cheats that we currently have are useless and it would be about time you do revisit this title and bring us some real helpful cheats… Ride 4 is THE game that introduced me to trainers and specially to WEmod and I have no reason to use it beside RIDE 5. So with no cheats for Ride 5 I have no reason to keep Wemod on my PC. Please do revist this title and bring us some actual cheats, we’ve been patient. Thank’s

Agree really miss this in Ride 5

Its Currently #11 in the update list… go boost it if you are pro. They might actually be updating this…

hi hi what’s Poppen fam i was hope if u could in the future add new cheats like unlimited fuel, tire wear super acceleration, super breaks and grip rate and maybe no track penalty’s? would dope keep the good work up tho

1 Like