MEGA MAN X DiVE Offline Cheats and Trainer for Steam

MEGA MAN X DiVE Offline
This is the official discussion topic of the MEGA MAN X DiVE Offline Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Buster Ammo Never Decrease
3. Sword & Specials Gauge Never Decrease
4. Add Resources On Spend
5. 0 Item Price
6. Get Materials On Use
7. Multiply EXP Gain
8. Instant Kill
9. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

If you experience crash on saving, try to close any window that has “cheat” in its name. Or search for Fix Saving Crash.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/14/2023
    Started development

• 09/14/2023
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The MEGA MAN X DiVE Offline cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats
1 Like

what do you mean by “close any window that has “cheat” in its name” will a window pop up during the gameplay saying something about cheat?

Edit: Nvm I saw the cheat things in the task manager that I needed to close so now I know.

Dear WeMod team. Could you please add triple-jump hack as an option, cause some items are hard to reach with double jumps and I am struggling to get some of them (meaning I have tried it for hours then I gave up on ever getting those items). :S

• I just had an other idea: And/Or maybe as an alternative the option to change the jump height and distance if triple jump would be different to implement - if changing jump distance would be easier to add to the hacks.
  • Jumping is a really key feature in platformers so it would be extremely helpful if we’d have triple-jump and/or greater jumping distance.
  • Thank you for reading my posts in advance. :smiley:

Should have the cheat for no cool down. Sometimes the “Sword & Specials Gauge Never Decrease” doesn’t work.

1 Like

ah, colonel. just the guy I was looking for. listen, any possibility you could add options like
infinite jumping and even infinite air dashes? just a thought, coz they make traversing each level
much easier…especially when either speedrunning through levels, or trying to reach hard to get deep log element collectables.

Colonel, there’s another reason as to why I ask you to add inf. jump & inf. air dash is because
CH’s own trainer has it, however…when I’m playing Megaman X Dive with mods, your trainer is the only one that works but the other doesn’t & causes the game to CTD. and ironically enough, CH’s trainer is the ONLY one with inf. jumping & inf. air dash.

Please, I beg of you Colonel…can you add those additional functions to your trainer?