HumanitZ Cheats and Trainer for Steam

HumanitZ
This is the official discussion topic of the HumanitZ Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Damage
2. Infinite Stamina
3. No Thirst
4. No Hunger
5. No Infection
6. Set Damage Multiplier
7. No Lockpick Damage
8. No Weight
9. Choose Pockets Slot
10. [Pocket Slot] Amount
11. [Pocket Slot] Quality
12. Set Skill Points
13. Unlimited Ammo
14. Unlimited Weapon Durability
15. No Vehicle Damage
16. Unlimited Vehicle Fuel
17. Infinite Vehicle Components Durability
18. One-Hit Kills
19. Game Speed
20. Instant Acceleration
21. Set Movement Speed Multiplier
22. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The Trainer must be opened while on the Main Menu for all mods to work.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/21/2023
    Started development

• 09/21/2023
    Released trainer with 18 cheats

• 10/06/2023
    No Weight cheat added
    Choose Pockets Slot cheat added
    [Pocket Slot] Amount cheat added
    [Pocket Slot] Quality cheat added

• 12/03/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/26/2023

• 02/13/2024
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The HumanitZ cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 18 cheats
2 Likes

Is there a cheat enabled when loading the mods? I can “Finish Build” without turning any mod on. Before loading I had the option to “Add Resources”.

@GreenHouse Looks great. Thanks for creating this!
If you add features in the near future, I would love to see the following:
Freeze Day/Night Cycle
Unlimited ammo without needing the actual ammo in inventory since inventory is limited (Just address the loaded amount of ammo in equipped weapon)
Adjust backpack slots
Inventory weight

Thanks!

@AC1DVAP0R I noticed this as well.

@Ravenfyre Why was my post edited to make it look like I responded back to myself instead of at AC1DVAPOR as actually intended?

1 Like

Double posts are a violation of the rules, because they are a form of spam. Use the edit button. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess I am confused. I responded to GreenHouse for creating the trainer then to AC1DVAPOR confirming his experience with the trainer. Sorry, just having a discussion… Won’t happen again

Health Thirst Hunger And Stamina bug when i turn it off. It still infinite.

need money noway

If you only activate the trainer you are immune to everything without having to activate other resources

1 Like

Great mod !
Would love to have infinite fuel for generators.

1 Like

is anyone having trouble with the trainer? anytime I de active the trainer everything stays the same. I quit to the main menu & when I start up the game without the trainer I’m speeding around the place. I have to close the game down fully to play the game normal again.
Thanks.

Trainer needs update, nothing works for me now since game update.

1 Like

Update please please to work with new version 0.902

1 Like

Yes , please please to work with new version 0.902

2 Likes

We don’t take trainer update requests in the forum.

Trainers are uopdated based on:

• The game’s current active popularity amongst WeModders as a whole.
  • How many boosts Pro members put into the trainer.

Press the Creators tab in the trainer software to see the currently queue.
See how it works here: Game Queue.

1 Like

Understood thank you. Just waiting for it to appear on the queue so I can use my boost as a pro member to hopefully up its ranking.

@GreenHouse first off wanted to say amazing job and love everything so far! is there a reason the no thirst or no hunger doesn’t affect anything? is that because of the update?
if you do plan on adding anything to the game can you please think about adding an unlimited equipment durability cheat? thank you for your amazing mods keep up the great work

Here is the current problem I see. The mod is not updated to work with the current version but it does not show this to be the case. So it does not appear to need an update when it in fact does require one. This is then preventing it from appearing in the update queue where Pro users can then boots its priority.

How can we resolve this?

The HumanitZ cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Weight cheat added
  • Choose Pockets Slot cheat added
  • [Pocket Slot] Amount cheat added
  • [Pocket Slot] Quality cheat added
2 Likes

I had just asked what the 3 slot-related cheats are and I realized what they are (deleted previous post). In case other will wonder,

• Choose Pockets Slot is 1-5 representing each slot of the 1st row of pocket slots (in case you have the skill that unlocks another 5 pockets slots)

• You select each one and Pocket Slot Amount is set to change the amount of whatever item you have in that pocket slot you chose.

• Pocket Slot Quality lets you set the durability quality of the item(s) of the Pocket Slot you chose in Choose Pockets Slot