Fate/Samurai Remnant Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fate/Samurai Remnant
This is the official discussion topic of the Fate/Samurai Remnant Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Valor
3. Infinite Gems
4. Infinite Affinity Gauge
5. Set Damage Multiplier
6. Set Experience Multiplier
7. Set Inventory Items to 900
8. Set Money
9. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/02/2023
    Started development

• 10/02/2023
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Fate/Samurai Remnant cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Hi, thanks for releasing the cheats, but activating the mod forces the game to launch in Japanese. So far, the only workaround the players have to launch the game is directly choose English in Steam Library or add a 1 at the end of the .exe. I tried making a custom path for the WeMod launcher, but WeMod doesn’t recognize it. Any help would be appreciated.

All I did was launch the game through steam then booted wemod and works fine so far.

Has the game been crashing for anyone else?

That’s something from the game, so I can’t do much. All I can tell you is to open the game first, and then activate the trainer. It will then look for the opened game and work the same way.

Could we look into adding Infinite Substitution Gauge?

Infinite Gems didn’t work for me

Infinite Gems didn’t work for me

Most of the options work but I can’t get the money and experience to work because of the “set” option. Is there no other way around that set button for it to work? Besides paying for pro?

Hi, there’s any chance of adding infinite substituion gauge? thanks

1 Like

unlimited skill points when?

Any chance to add unlimited turns to the Leyline sections of the game?