Thief Simulator 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thief Simulator 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Thief Simulator 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Invisible
2. Invisible to Security Cameras
3. No Item Weight
4. Set Money
5. Set Debt
6. Set Current Skill Points
7. Set Current Special Points
8. Set Current Level
9. Set Current Experience
10. Set Experience Needed for Next Level
11. Infinite Drone Battery
12. Infinite Drone Distance
13. Unlimited Drone Camera Hacks
14. No Police Chase
15. Auto Lockpicking
16. Auto Pickpocketing
17. Auto Safe Cracking
18. Auto Security Panel Hacking
19. Freeze Power Off Timer
20. Stop Time
21. Add 10 Minutes to Current Time
22. Subtract 10 Minutes to Current Time
23. Game Speed
24. Infinite Jumps
25. No Fall Damage
26. Set Walking Speed Multiplier
27. Set Running Speed Multiplier
28. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/04/2023
    Started development

• 10/04/2023
    Released trainer with 26 cheats

• 12/01/2023
    Unlimited Drone Camera Hacks cheat added
    Auto Safe Cracking cheat added
    Auto Security Panel Hacking cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Thief Simulator 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 26 cheats

It regularly makes my game crash. :sob:

1 Like

@vincint Using any specific mod? I haven’t had any crashes myself.

I’ve run into a few freezes. The only mods I’ve had active are invisible and no item weight

But I’m not 100% on whether its the trainer or just my laptop running out of memory

My game always crashes after a couple or so minutes, with or without an active mod.

1 Like

Also here to report frequent crashes regardless if cheats are enabled or not. Usually happens when inside a vehicle.

1 Like

It’s does crashing for me, I run without WeMod and it doesn’t make crash.

The game seems to crash a little less for me with the newest update, I guess they made the game more stable somehow?
Also all the mods seem to work just fine on the newest version of the game, except for the “Allow Running While Carrying Objects” mod as that’s now an official feature in the game. Enabling it seems to not do anything anymore and I suggest that it simply gets removed

It does seem a little more stable now, but when it does crash, it crashes steam along with it

Game freezes with any cheat i put on. any updates to this?

I, too, had frequent crashes with the traienr and none without. Only had time freeze enabled. But the game was updated oct 12, the trainer was updated oct 4, so I guess that’s the reason.

EDIT: and just as I wrote this, it crashed - without wemod attached. Well at least it does so way less frequently

Edit 2: just tried it again, starting the trainer, going back in the game, stopping time and it froze within literally 10 seconds

i wonder when we are going to get an update for this?

Hopefully soon.
But seems the big halloween update is just 1-2 weeks away, so maybe they wait until that update drops before updating the trainer

I got so used to my way to play the game (freeze time, rob everything you can while making sure to leave no door unlocked and no window smashed, unfreeze, hide in a bathroom or under a bed until tenants progressed to other rooms, freeze again…) that I just can’t get into the “meant to play” gameplay where you get in, steal one or two items and escape again.
Sadly my basic btch cheat engine knowledge is not enough to get that to work manually. So I guess I’ll stop playing for the time being

any chance youll update this game man? been waiting for it to come out

Halloween update is out now. Sadly without the requested time freeze cheat, but oh well. Maybe update the trainer now? Pretty please?

2 Likes

i dont have any hopes this is going to get updated. He doesnt reply to any messages or anything

Hello?

I don’t think spamming will help. maybe he’s working on it and just wants to update when it’s done? It’s better to be a bit patient, I wouldn’t want him to not do it out of spite

1 Like

Could you add infinite sleeping gas, no bleeding and infinite item durability?