Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos
This is the official discussion topic of the Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Watering Can Usage
3. Auto Watering Crops
4. Crops Grow in One Day
5. Edit Money
6. Items Don't Decrease
7. Max NPC Friendship
8. NPC Friendship Multiplier
9. Max Animal Friendship
10. Freeze Daytime
11. Set Time Lapse Speed
12. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/04/2023
    Started development

• 10/04/2023
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

SORRY TO SPRING THIS SO QUICKLY!
Also, LOVE YOUR WORK AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE MODS!

Wondering if the following could also be added?:
• Endurance/Stamina Multiplier
• Full/Complete Storage/Fridge
• Max All Quality
• Max All Quantity
• Instant Catch Fish
• Gathering/Fishing max quality drops
• Max Storage Bags
• No Need To Feed (Animals Always Happy, Fed, Cleaned, Not Sick)
• Freeze Alertness (Easy Sneaky)
• Add 1 Hour
• Sub 1 Hour
• Edit Month/Season
• Edit Year
• Edit Day
• Change Weather In the Current Area / or All Areas
• One Hit “Kill” (Chop a tree or smash a rock in one go / for early easy mode)
• Ignore Crafting/Giving Requirments (Give Items even if you don’t have it. Craft whatever even if you don’t have it.)
• Unlock All Fast Travel Locations (For Fun & Laziness)
• Unlock All Recipes
• Unlock All Resources/Shop Inv./Equipment
• Unlock All Clothing
• Unlock All Goddess Seeds
• Unlock/Find All Seeds
• Instant Machine/Creation Work

1 Like

This is some great cheats thanks so much FLiNG. Especially the crops in a day is useful now I can just move my farm to an area (already built fences everywhere), try out all the seeds and have the crop the next day then move on. Thx!

Just a note there may come a bug from the “items dont decrease” cheat. As when you upgrade your tools it would keep your old tool (like watering can) when cheat is enabled. However in the tool bag you can choose the order and switch it out with your gold water can or whatever, then it will use that. But your tool inventory might get full. I would advise if you want to upgrade a bunch of tools just use the “items dont decrease” cheat to build the materials, then turn it off, update your tools,and turn cheat back on :slight_smile:

edit: One small question i would have if anyone knows whats “Set Time Lapse speed”?

You can get this with upgraded tools. Also a lot of your points make no sense (like theres no blueprints in the game). A lot of your points you would actually get when you level all towns to 5 so maybe that would be possible, like theres fetch quests for all towns that keep repeating. Maybe if the cheat multiplied its xp by 1 million or something you would immediately get to level 5 for the towns and unlock better tools, clothes etc. However at level 3 theres some other quests you still need to do to advance beyond level 3 so not sure such a cheat could even be done

I corrected some errors. Anyway, these of course are a suggestion. It’s not like they will or wont implement them. I added the suggestion for like minded folk who want and like easy early game accesses to things without having to wait for repeated upgrades or late game. I know and understand you can get such things in game, but I personally am in impatient squirrel.

Fair enough. Its a pretty good game tho much better than previous Harvest moon games and I already completed it.

Theres really fun cheats like for friendship and animal friendship (like with this cheat can just buy animals and they are instantly max level and like the house pets will give you seeds and crops depending on their skill). the “Items never decrease” was better implemented in another trainer where you could still discard items, and not lose your Wisps when using them thru the harvest goddess. But really useful stuff in my opinion would be to have crops never die. This is the most stupid thing in the game you have like 10+ different fields all over the map but if you dont harvest your crops within like 2 days they die and your field is full of debris and you need to clean it again too. Makes me not even want to plant crops lol

But for example your point “unlocking all fast travel points”, that was actually fun in the game to explore the (huge!) map and find them all and unlock new areas. I dunno if you were getting the cheats you are asking for what you would even still do in the game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

These would be so useful!! I agree they should add these :sob::pray:

1 Like

Can I suggestion just for something to make the fishing easier like the yellow gauge doesn’t go down. Thanks

Fabulous work, thanks. The only thing I would add is fishing please.

I cannot for the life of me get freeze daytime to work.