Assassin's Creed Mirage Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

Assassins Creed Mirage
This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin's Creed Mirage Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hit
2. Infinite Health
3. Infinite Stamina
4. Infinite Oxygen
5. Infinite Focus
6. Stealth Mode
7. Defense Multiplier
8. Edit Money/Resources
9. Edit Upgrade Materials
10. Elixir Don't Decrease
11. Ammo & Throwables Don't Decrease
12. No Upgrade Material Requirement
13. Infinite Skill Points
14. Zero Notoriety
15. One Hit Stun
16. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
17. Damage Multiplier
18. Teleport to Waypoint
19. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/04/2023
    Started development

• 10/05/2023
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 12/17/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Hello teleport is it possible or not ? Thank you , materials , money or easy upgrades and construction thank you

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed Mirage cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats
1 Like

I need the cheat feature that locks in maximum notoriety forever ! Please, I really like battles.

money, resources did not work for me

can anyone confirm if this works with Ubisoft+ ?

Where did you get the game from?

@Toldist It works just fine with it.

@ronald27112 Yes, it does.

Is there any way we might be able to change the money value separately from the resources?

works perfectly as intended with the UBISOFT+ Subscription version of the game , which is the deluxe version on the app or web site .

Fling you’re the King!

does it give ban if i use this cheat on ubisoft+?

the game is just crashing now. nothing particular causing it from what i see just gets a 2 minutes top before a crash. it was fine last night idk what happened

1 Like

Can we please get a modifier for EXP multiplier and player only movement speed (or attack speed/animation speed) multiplier? and an always max notoriety mod too would be amazing!

there is no EXP system in Mirage.

2 Likes

Thank You Everything works perfect ! WeMod FTW !

They Got All The Cheats we need ! unlimited money , teleport , everything needed to make my expirience easy and in the pace i choose :slight_smile: thank u wemod

Hello good work, its possible emblems to bribe people and so on, also max concentration tyyy

Start game without trainer. After 5-10 with trainer game crashes my system.

Trainer appears to crash game when enabled. Takes a few minutes of playing before crash happens. Does not seem to be related to any specific cheat, you can have one enabled or several. Game crashes to desktop, no error message.