Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless
This is the official discussion topic of the Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite SP
3. Infinite Mana
4. Set HL
5. Set Item Exchange Points
6. Set Juice Bar Points
7. Set Cheat Shop Points
8. Set Experience Multiplier
9. All Evilities Available
10. Remove Evility Cost
11. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/10/2023
    Started development

• 10/10/2023
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 10/12/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats
1 Like

Thank you for trainer, Move and Jump edit/Inf option. Also, Class, Weapon, and Skill exp Multiplier please. If able of course.

Thank you for the trainer!

A few suggestions: The Juice Bar Points only affects Juice Bar EXP. It could really use separate cheats for Mana, HP, SP, ATK, DEF, INT, RES, HIT, and SPD, as well.

Also, the numbers could be tuned up a bit, please. A lot of these numbers go into the trillions, and we use them. Going up in increments of 10k doesn’t really accomplish much.

Would it be possible to set the number of Poltergas?

FYI, the only cheat I used was the Infinite mana cheat cause I was too limited on time to grind.

Seems I’ve been banned from playing ranked matches now as the game force closes on me on both my steam deck and my PC if I ever try to join the weekly ranked matches.

Even if I go back and use a save before mana cheat, it still shuts my game off immediately after trying to choose a character. Guess my entire account is banned :confused:

was hoping for a auto battle fuel cheat.

1 Like

That may have had to more with a bug the game had. They patched it today, hopefully that is working for you now. It had something to do with joining ranked battle with empty equipment slots.

seems like the Set HL cheat might not work since the patch is it possible?

1 Like

Yep, you’re right. It appears to be resolved now. That’s good to know. :slight_smile:

Looks like the cheats aren’t working since the update

to be fair some of them are and some of them arent

for exemple the exp multiplier works fine but the set HL doesn’t

Yeah, just realized it after I posted! More specifically I think its all the stats based cheats excluding exp multiplier that arent working

The Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Is it me or is the inf sp cheat not working?

2 Likes

me too inf sp is awkward and now they said the game got updated.

I am having some issues with Reincarnation I set the exp multiplier high enough to hit level 9999 in one fight and when I reincarnate it doesn’t keep the bonus stats.

“Doesn’t keep the bonus stats” is normal. When you reincarnate, those get refunded to distribute again. You’re not going to get a lot of power through reincarnation until you get some Class EXP stars.

Sure but its not letting me allocate the bonus stats at all, ill add them and get to 9999 then reincarnate again and be at the same base stats as before i tried it. This has happened 6 times now for fuji, though i haven’t tried it with a recruited character or dlc

Yeah, that’s not an issue with the trainer. That’s how reincarnation works. Farm Class EXP if you want your base stats to change.

I am talking about the bonus stats you get to assign when reincarnated, not the actual stats you have at level one. Sorry if i explained this poorly.