Star Trek: Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Star Trek: Infinite
This is the official discussion topic of the Star Trek: Infinite Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. Edit Energy Credits
3. Edit Deuterium
4. Edit Minerals
5. Edit Food
6. Edit Alloys
7. Edit Unity
8. Edit Influence
9. Edit Dilithium
10. Edit Tetryons
11. Edit Gravitons
12. Edit Nanites
13. Edit Officers
14. Instant Research
15. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/24/2023
    Started development

• 10/25/2023
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Nice, hopefully there’s some good cheats on this trainer.

I signed up just to say thank you for making a trainer for this game :slight_smile: and I appreciate your time doing it :coffee:

1 Like

The Star Trek: Infinite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 15 cheats

Hey @ColonelRVH , Can you add instant ship build, god mode, and instant survey? pleeeeeease?

Will have a look at them next update, I don’t usually work on strategy games.

finally been waiting for this ty colonel can you work on the new civ galactic 4 super nova for me ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi been trying to play Star Trek infinite and it won’t work I tried to hit the download button and it won’t work please help

Try get into the game then after the game main menu is loaded click Play on Wemod.

AI seems to get infinite resources too

Any chance to get one to enable Console Command in Ironman mode like in Stellaris?

I’m not sure how to find that since I’m not familiar with the game engine.

When using the trainer for Star Trek: Infinite. If you enable Instant Research:

1. With the game paused
  2. Set a research and submit.
  3. Click the change research button change it to a different research type.
  4. Unpause the game.

This will sometimes cause the research to get stuck there and if you click change research again it will crash the game. Am I supposed to not pause the game when using instant research? It sometimes takes a few tries to reproduce this bug but I have been able to reproduce multiple times using the steps above a few times, pausing and unpausing the game.

Thank you;

Probably a side effect. Then it’s best to enable, research whatever you want without pausing the game time. Then disable.

Hey. Thank you for the mod.

The A.I. gets Infinite resources too!
If you can’t fix put warning on it.

Yea the we mod of this trainer stopped working. Will there be an update?