For The King II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For The King II
This is the official discussion topic of the For The King II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Action Point
3. Unlimited Focus
4. Unlimited Item
5. Item Never Decrease
6. Unlimited Gold
7. Multiply EXP Gain
8. Instant Kill
9. 0 Lore Cost
10. Unlock All Lore Store Items
11. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/07/2023
    Started development

• 11/07/2023
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 04/10/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The For The King II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats
1 Like

Dear Colonel THANK YOU!

Works great in single-player, found some issues in multiplayer where it causes some desync in the game and we have to restart the game.

Is this not compatible in multiplayer or is that possible fix to come later? Thanks guys!

I’m having issues where I open WeMod and pressing the “play” button to open the game and whenever the games opens, the WeMod app is stating “There was a problem loading the mods. If you didn’t close the game, your game version might not be compatible or you may have to allow WeMod through your firewall or anti-virus software”.

I have disable my firewall and added the WeMod app to my anti-virus software to bypass. Any help and steps on how to achieve the mod to work?

WeMod makes mods for “singleplayer only” so you’re most likely not going to get any help in that regard.
If anything, you need to be the host for it to be most effective.

Oh for sure, I just know I have used it before on other Multiplayer games like FTK 1 or other similar ones, I just was curious if they had any aspirations to make it work on FTK2, (I know the mod literally just came out tho). I love WeMod and use it often for many of my single-player games.

Try contacting our tech support on WeMod Discord.

hey Dev´s ! Just to let you know. everytime i start up we mod and have the game open the game crashes as soon as i enable a cheat. I tried several times …i think its couse of the the new update!

1 Like

Hey there Devs,

i was wondering when u have the chance to update the compability with wemod.

Thanks

4 Likes

Is this mod still work? cuz we Mod cannot see the game. i added manualy still dosent work

Hi, hoping this mod can be put into queue for an update. Much appreciated. A # of the mods do not work/can’t be toggled on.

2 Likes

Please update, much appreciated.

2 Likes

update to trainer needed.

1 Like

Crashes game

The For The King II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements