The Talos Principle 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Talos Principle 2
This is the official discussion topic of the The Talos Principle 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Prometheus Tokens
3. Items Ignore Purple Shields
4. Game Speed
5. Instant Acceleration
6. Set Movement Speed Multiplier
7. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/13/2023
    Started development

• 11/13/2023
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 03/05/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Talos Principle 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

Does not work. Nothing works. But I really only wanted the unlimited Prometheus token. No effect whatsoever.

This is not working for me. Has there been an update that disabled your mod? I really just want the Prometheus sparks for the really hard puzzles.
Thanks.

As ever with WEMOD as soon a game has been updated, cheats don’t work ans no update is done if “not enough” popular…

Golfeur, that sucks. I hate cheating but this game in particular is just too hard for me, and I’d love to progress to the end. With no help, I give up. I wish they would update it.

What is the problem with the Trainer? Unlimited Prometheus Tokens is working properly on the latest game version.

I don’t know what my game version is.
The problem is that none of the cheats n° 2 and 3 just dont work. No illimited tokens and the purple shields still stop items !

@Golfeur
Only “Items Ignore Purple Shields” wasn’t working. The rest do work properly.

The The Talos Principle 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements