Death Must Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Death Must Die
This is the official discussion topic of the Death Must Die Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Dashes
3. Set Damage Multiplier
4. 100% Master Boon Chance
5. Set Gold
6. Set Experience Multiplier
7. Set Experience
8. Set Level
9. One-Hit Kills
10. Stop Timer
11. Set Timer Speed Multiplier
12. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/22/2023
    Started development

• 11/22/2023
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 04/23/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Death Must Die cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
3 Likes

Any chance of adding infinite Alterations, Rerolls, and Banishes?

2 Likes

Anyone else having the issue where the timer stops at the start and no mobs spawn? Tried both launching with the launcher and activating it in mid game, both resulted in the timer freezing and no mobs spawning. Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue

I did not have that issue - setxp and set xp multiplier, along with infinite health. Game speed did not work.

@Duval99 Disable VSync in the game settings for Game Speed to work.

Fail to load into the game.

Hey first of all thank you for the mod. Second the xp multiplier does not work. Can you update it please? thank you.

thanks for the mod, could you please update

(the inf health and xp, timer speed isnt working)

Having a great time with the trainer. Can you verify if “100% Master Boon Chance” eliminates the chance for a Legend roll? I haven’t seen any Legend rolls while using the option, but then again I don’t know how rare those are.

Great trainer, really enjoying it. Infinite health doesn’t work, but the rest seems to be fine for me. Latest patch 0.6.77.

I am getting legend rolls just fine.

Infinite health is working just fine for me.

Just got the game and tried to use the trainer, got told my version of the game is different than the trainer. Game keeps crashing whenever trying to open it up with the trainer. Is there an updated version coming? What’s weird is that for about 10 mins it let me use it and the infinite dash worked but then wemod crashed and since then it’s just been no luck at all.

Game keeps crashing, this needs an update.

100% boon chance doesn’t seem to be working as of today. troubleshooting a few things to see if it’s user error, but so far it hasn’t done anything.

Can you please update this game Thank you

1 Like

Any chance of adding infinite Alterations, Rerolls, and Banishes?

1 Like

Any chance to update it ?

Thanks

2 Likes

Pls update only 100% master bonus seems to work

3 Likes