Dungeons 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dungeons 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Dungeons 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Spells/Skills Instant Cooldown
3. Fast Dig Wall
4. Fast Building
5. Fast Production
6. Set Attack Speed
7. Defense Multiplier
8. Add Mana
9. Add Evilness
10. Add Gold
11. Infinite Exp
12. Exp Multiplier
13. Set Enemy Attack Speed
14. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
15. Damage Multiplier
16. Disable Fog of War

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/23/2023
    Started development

• 11/23/2023
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Dungeons 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats
1 Like

thank you for the mods.

thanks you :slight_smile:

I have tried and can confirm you can use these cheats for the xbox/windows version if you connect them with the “d4” application in this folder:

Dungeons 4 (Win)\Content

How did you do that? I can’t select the file. I always get the error message: “You do not have permission to open the file”

Yeah I have been having a lot of issues with it as well. When I try to take ownership of the file, it grays out the security settings and nothing works. I have tried using cmd prompt to takeown and icacls but they fail as well. Very interested in how @Noelrim made it work as well

1 Like

I dont know what you did but i just dragged and dropped the “d4” application file and placed it here:

fdffd

Seems like “Fast Production” doesn’t work with Brewing Kettle, or Gobbler Farms.
Gobbler farms has no affect at all, but Brewing Kettles get stuck at 99%[ 100? ] and never actually finish production.

does the damage multiplier one work for your units only or enemies ?