Ratopia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ratopia
This is the official discussion topic of the Ratopia Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited Building HP
3. Queen God Mode
4. Citizens God Mode
5. Storage Resources Never Decrease
6. Unlimited Gold
7. Edit Gold
8. Citizens Unlimited Stamina
9. Citizens Unlimited Food
10. Citizens Unlimited Joy
11. Citizens Unlimited Hygiene
12. Unlimited Research Point
13. Unlimited Carrying Capacity
14. Instant Kill
15. Instant Get Migrants
16. Quick Research
17. Multiply Production Speed
18. Instant Build
19. Instant Mining
20. Instant Gathering
21. Cheap Build
22. Ignore Build Plan Requirement
23. Production From The Void
24. Multiply Move Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

If you experienced bugs/mods not working then try activating with a few specific mods only after main menu first loaded.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/28/2023
    Started development

• 11/30/2023
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

• 12/01/2023
    Citizens God Mode cheat added

• 12/04/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/04/2023

• 12/23/2023

• 03/07/2024
    Queen God Mode cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Ratopia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 22 cheats
1 Like

Infinite HP will return to 0 after use.
Increased gold coins will return to 0 directly after use.
Infinite JOY is also invalid
There are many functions that I haven’t tested, but there are probably many that are ineffective.

Changes:

• Citizens God Mode cheat added
1 Like

Check the note of each one.

2 Likes

Thanks for the trainer I only downloaded this game because I saw there is a trainer for it. Its a pretty huge game with so many options and stuff to do…

I put pretty much all options on in the trainer and it worked great. Could build anything even if I did not have the ressources yet thats so cool.Research everything instantly, get new citizens instantly all working great!

After the 3rd or 4th attack I did ran into an issue where I could not kill the enemies. They showed as 0 hp but hitting them did not do anything anymore. I turned most options off (had it all on same key) but did not help.

Saw theres an update for the trainer from 6h ago. I started wemod + used the trainer after this update. Hope this helps!

edit: Seem to have an issue now where I cant move when starting the game thru wemod even with cheats deactivated and on a new game. It does work fine when I start the game directly. Maybe have to start a new game, save, and only then use wemod. Thats how i initially used the trainer. (EDIT2: This is probably my issue since i am still on the previous version of the game)

The game has a memory allocation problem which happens randomly so it’s best to restart the game when bugs happen. Usually works fine after that.

1 Like

Thanks its a great game. and awesome features in the trainer. Just noticed I was still on the previous version of the game so this might have caused some issues.

Will start a new game and try to design everything really nice and only use trainer after having played for a bit already. And stay away from

13. Instant Kill

Started a new game with trainer (was able to move my character after a couple of reloads), however again like in the first game when the 3rd or 4th wave of enemies came,their HP just shows as 0 and they wont die. I did not use the instant kill option at all this time. Quitting game and loading save without wemod has the same effect. The enemy rats will just not die. Not even with the bee traps or any of the other traps i tried. I am thinking this is a bug in the game.

So if there was an option to kill all enemies this would be super helpful, but maybe I am the only one with this issue I havent seen anyone else have this lol, so its all good I will just wait for a game update :slight_smile: Thanks again for this trainer had lots of fun!

EDIT: been trying around a lot. So if you cannot kill the enemies in a round as they stay at hp0, just load a previous savefile from before they spawned and play without cheat. Then you can kill them as normal.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Reworked the HP ones. Should work properly now, hopefully.

2 Likes

Changes:

1 Like

Awesome job playing many hours since your first update today, working fine. No undefeatable enemies even after 6 waves.

Everything working great. Built transporters and mine carts all over the map. So much fun.

And with the 2nd cheat update from today this also fixed the stuck character on my older savegames when using wemod!

Thx!

Cheats working perfect now I would say!

The unlimited HP cheat doesn’t seem to work, now, with the new update.

Changes:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the unlimited HP still isn’t working on the queen. Works on the citizens just fine, though.

1 Like

Sorry can you add to the hack an option to make the queen’s forge minigame easier or instantaneous to complete.

Can you say which build this is using?

Unlimited HP = Broken
Instant Kill = Broken
Production from the Void = Broken

Please Help.

Changes:

• Queen God Mode cheat added

Please update Ratopia, some of its functions are no longer working