Last Train Home Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Last Train Home
This is the official discussion topic of the Last Train Home Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Stamina
3. Infinite Morale
4. Infinite Attribute Points
5. Infinite Profession Points
6. Infinite Inventory Capacity
7. Add 1K Fuel
8. Add 1K Food
9. Add 1K Wood
10. Add 1K Metal
11. Add 1K Cloth
12. Add 1K Herbs
13. Add 1K Gunpowder
14. Add 10K Money
15. Set Profession Experience Multiplier
16. Unlimited Ammo
17. Infinite Artillery Strikes
18. No Artillery Strike Cooldown
19. Game Speed
20. Fast Sneaking
21. Instant Acceleration
22. Set Running Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/04/2023
    Started development

• 12/04/2023
    Released trainer with 21 cheats

• 01/17/2024
    Infinite Inventory Capacity cheat added
    Add 1K Fuel cheat added
    Add 1K Food cheat added
    Add 1K Wood cheat added
    Add 1K Metal cheat added
    Add 1K Cloth cheat added
    Add 1K Herbs cheat added
    Add 1K Gunpowder cheat added
    Add 10K Money cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Last Train Home cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 21 cheats
1 Like

thank you so much for the mods this will make a lot of old people very happy now and i hope you have a nice day. unlimited food is missing would you be able to pls add it. and money thank you

Much appreciated for this! Works amazing! Anyone stuck on the resources, it takes a minute or two, follow the trainer prompt and itā€™ll work :smiley:

pls also add unlimited storage capacity for train because those resources are useless when cap is reached. thank you.

1 Like

add an infinite food.
and change this 13. Set Resource Amount.
because adding one unit to a resource is just hell!
especially when you need to add moneyā€¦
Is it possible to change the cheats to infinite resources? just adding 1000-5000 resources to them? it will be much more convenient honestly speaking

2 Likes

Yeah i cant seem to get any of the resource cheats to work
followed the instructions and nothing is happening

1 Like

You know you can just type the amount you want, right? Even on phoneā€¦

Might be because I am playing in Czech, but give money resource actually gives me sniper rifles insteadā€¦

1 Like

thanks brother, but I donā€™t get the stats for food, money etc. We will wait for the small fixes and thank you very much for your work.

yes its not just you using the money cheat only gives you sniper rifles all so infinite health does not work on the train.

First off, thanks so much for the cheats.

To those who need money, just sell resources at every trader you meet and make mroe resources.

Finally, has anyone had the problem of starving soldiers despite having food?

yes i have had that bug with food as well

1 Like

Can we get a mod to increase attribute point limit, unlimited points adds 900, but can only use 50ā€¦ an option for 20-50-100 limits would be nice, since Iā€™m using 2 other trainers that both allow setting them to any number up to 1000, but they are free versions with only 1 stat each for trail and I already pay for WeModā€¦ so would just like either a point uncap or individual stat adjust like other trainers, so I donā€™t have to use or pay for the others instead, since they have the same and more better options too, like 5x view radius/10x map reveal radius from ā€œPLITCHā€ would be nice, and adjust stats from ā€œCHā€ and adding points above 10 does continue to increase bonus for work efficiency like the 2 trail skills I can use have 500% bonus with like 100 points Dex/Fit, so would like others to work too, but rather uncap than just adjust all to a certain lvl so I can still earn points and manually assign them with increased xp gainā€¦ so you still can play and earn itā€¦ So uncap points limit over 10, and 5x view radius/10x map reveal, Pretty Please!?

1 Like

I did that, but that only works like 1 out of 5 for me. Other 4 times, my resources including coal, food, cloth etc disappear and I am left with nothingā€¦ but thousands of sniper riflesā€¦

Sell the sniper rifles and buy the supplies u need, turn on infinite (resource). It doesnt add your resource but it drops any consumption to 0, meaning once you reach a certain amount(highest amount consumed at once) you can ignore any more so inventory management is not a prblem as well. Not sure if it works for selling tho.

Not every trader has every resource I need that disappears, so your solution is unusable. Luckily I was at a trader with train cars, I bought all of them in a trade in for guns and got 50k on top of that. Took me 6 tries before my resources stayed. I dare not use this again until it gets fixed.

1 Like

Item data modification is unstable. Sometimes accurate, sometimes ineffective. Bytes are constantly changing. Looking forward to updating and repairing.

1 Like

Loving your work, thanks! The food mod is an issue, any particular reason there isnā€™t an ā€˜infiniteā€™ option like the other major resources? Trying to add it through ā€˜set resource amountā€™ doesnā€™t seem to work.

Thanks

Hello, thank you very much for this mode! I am having significant problems with the adding resources. While I set some in the mode, it adds a different thing. For example, I set food and it added a smoke grenade. I set coal and it added landmines. Iā€™ve tried it repeatedly and it still causes me the same problems.