Pioneers of Pagonia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Pioneers of Pagonia
This is the official discussion topic of the Pioneers of Pagonia Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Resources in Building
2. Resources On Ship Never Decrease
3. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/18/2023
    Started development

• 12/18/2023
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 02/05/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/19/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Pioneers of Pagonia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats
1 Like

This trainer does cover what you’d need but I was wondering if the second option can be changed to cap at say 10, that way buildings would still work as of course when they hit cap places like the woodcutters and Quarry will stop working. Plus if anyone is like me watching them work is satisfying.

I know you can use the ‘set resources’ cheat to temp fix this. However if you can change the option to ‘building products cap at 10’ instead of ‘Resources on ship don’t decrease’ then that be perfect

Another update on this trainer. If you build a Tavern with F2 enabled it will break quarry’s, coal/cooper/iron mines as they will state they don’t have nutritious meals and stop working the only fix for this is to demolish every and all mentioned building, deactivate and rebuild

This trainer needs some testing

3 Likes

I tried second option but there is no effect. the resources on ship normally decrease…

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

thanks for the update, but the first cheat (set resources in building) doesn’t work. can you please fix it? thank you

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like