Resident Evil 5/ Biohazard 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Resident Evil 5/ Biohazard 5
This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil 5/ Biohazard 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Grenades
4. Unlimited Money
5. Easy Kills
6. Unlimited Exchange Points
7. No Weapon Overheat
8. Freeze Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

this wont detect my game. is it because i have the gold edition cause i tried multiple times to added like my other games and still no luck. please help…

Do you have steam version?

yes i do

Maybe the gold edition file structure is different. Is this how your game exe/folders are too?

Non-Gold version here

the launcher says launcher.exe instead of re5dx9 Same with the cat file

Can you screenshot?

nevermind it works now. all i had to do is renamed from launcher.exe to re5dx9.exe

Anyone willing to add infinite vehicle hp? Trying to play through on hard and any damage done to the vehicle results in insta kill for some reason.

1 Like

this wont detect my game. is it because i have the gold edition cause i tried multiple times to added like my other games and still no luck. please help…

Take a screenshot of your game folder (where the game exe is).

I tried the same guy who traded launcher.exe for re5dx9.exe but it did not work.
Ps: cracked version

Hmm it should add it fine. What happens when you drag the exe icon to infinity (after clicking fix)?

When I try to make the folder, the same error

Is the second crack of the gold version and the same error

The only name you change is the launcher.exe, if you change the config file and the cat file it doesn’t work. For the .CFG change it to this Launcher.exe.CFG and for the .cat change it to this Launcher.exe.cat. If problems still persist try adding the game via the gear icon under the name. I find that the Option B) doesn’t tend to work all the time. I tried adding The Surge through Option B) and it didn’t work and add it by clicking the gear icon and clicking + Add Game Folder works when the Option B) doesn’t. I don’t pirate games much, normally to just demo the games before I buy, but sometimes they won’t work if I use the Option B) thing

Not sure if you’ve already given up on it or have found another way. But if you haven’t this should fix it

Thanks STN, this trainer works pretty much fabulously. Only one issue though, since the infinite health doesn’t work on Stage 2-3 Savannah I tried using the easy kills and it would appear that the code negatively affects Chris/Sheva’s truck. Missing the button mashes to hold during sharp turns and bumps completely depletes the health bar (though it doesn’t kill the player) but any of the biker Majini’s projectiles and the boss Ndesu’s attacks one-shots me, even if I didn’t miss any of the button grabs and have a full health bar. Do you think there’s any way around the coding on that? I really love how quickly the easy kill cheat takes down the enemy trucks and bikers, but Ndesu always gets at least one lucky hit in on me before I get the chance to attack his Las Plagas parasite every single time. Regardless, kudos on putting together this great trainer and thank you from one cheater to another.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Same issue here. vehicle health script should fix it.

1 Like