FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS
This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Max ATB Gauge
3. Max Special Skill Gauge
4. Max Attack/Defense Buff Gauge
5. Defense Multiplier
6. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
7. Damage Multiplier
8. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/29/2023
    Started development

• 12/29/2023
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 02/17/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
3 Likes

Game freezes when using mods during Co-Op. I’ve only noticed it when using the damage multipliers though.

1 Like

WeMod trainers aren’t designed to be used in co-op or multiplayer games of any kind. We can’t help with this.

3 Likes

i am using the fitgirl repack version… nothing works. any idea?

1 Like

You shouldn’t be using custom or pirated type games (espeically considering this game is Free to Play on Steam). This only works with the Steam download version (clean install) with nothing else.

2 Likes

WeMod does not condone piracy and cannot provide support if your game is pirated / cracked. Please support the game developers by purchasing the game.

3 Likes

godmodeとdamageが機能しません

God Mode and Super Damage works for me, used it to clear every floor for the tower as well as the Hell House event. Make sure you open the game first, load into it fully then start up WeMod. Those are the only two cheats I’ve used and I’ve had no issues on my end. Also make sure you’re only using WeMod for the Steam version not any other.

3 Likes

is it safe to play solo summons stages and tower with cheats?

2 Likes

steam版ですが機能しませんでした

Yep, I’ve done the complete tower in one go last night w/o any issues. Took me about 2hrs give or take, same for all the side dungeon stuff to get all the upgrade materials.

3 Likes

There’s could be any chance to get the Account Banned? (Ever Crisis or Steam one)

1 Like

There’s always a risk, that is unavoidable.

1 Like

damege本当に機能しないので修正して下さい

1 Like

SteamからDLしたのにも関わらずこのModはご利用のゲームバージョンでは動作しない可能性がありますと表示され起動してみるとGod modeとDefenceとOne HitkillsとDamageが全く機能しません Steamで起動してからwemod開いてもダメでした。解決法教えてください

Open the game first, let it load all the way to the in-game menu where all the options are. then open WeMod and select play.

I’ve used all the chats and they all work. However I mainly only use god mode and one hit kills.

I love these trainers so far! Will any more be added like infinite DRAW in order to get more weapons or not having to use materials to upgrade weps?

1 Like

Typically something like that doesn’t get added as it may be against the MTX TOS for the game. Honestly I was surprised that the cheats we do have, we have. I wouldn’t expect more than what we currently have access to.

1 Like

Is it just me or does the current event in the game and the cheats not blend well with each other? I’ve tried a few variations with cheats on and usually get to a fight and get stuck when the enemy is dead but it doesn’t proceed to the results screen. Once I’m there, I have to quit out of the game in order to be able to do anything