The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Outer Worlds: Spacers Choice Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Hunger
3. No Thirst
4. No Fatigue
5. Unlimited Tactical Time Dilation
6. Unlimited Durability
7. Max Positive Reputation
8. Easy Locks Unlock
9. Super Speed
10. Unlimited Weight
11. Unlimited Items
12. Unlimited Money
13. Mega Exp
14. Set Skill Points
15. Set Perk Points
16. No Reload
17. Unlimited Ammo
18. No Recoil
19. No Sway
20. One-Hit Kills
21. Toggle Fly Mode
22. Flying Speed
23. Set Player Walking Speed
24. Set Player Running Speed
25. Set Jump Height
26. Set Gravity

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/29/2023
    Started development

• 12/29/2023
    Released trainer with 26 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 26 cheats
1 Like

I just tried to use the trainer and all the options do not work except for Unlimited Tactical Time, Set Skill Points and Set Perk Points.

I launched the game through the wemod app.

Delg

1 Like

They do work if I launch the game and then activate the wemod app

the epic trainer does not work,

Everything I’ve tried so far we the new Epic Games version of the trainer seems to work.

The only thing is that enabling “Unlimited Durability” appears to make all weapons (not armour) 83.3% instead of 100%, and attempting to repair them at a workbench actually does nothing.

Edit: Actually, it’s now doing the same to a load of my armour as well.

I think a great feature to add is add always drop pristine items and weapons and be able to unlock all shop restrictions it exists on the cheat engine trainer for this game so I was wondering if it is possible to add

1 Like

ay boss, the unlimited money feature isn’t high enough. Tinkering goes another 0 over atleast.

Hi!

Thank you for the work on this trainer, used with the Epic Games version and all works fine by launching the game with WeMod app.

Can I ask you if it could be possible to add an unlimited holographic shroud?

If you don’t see what I’m talking about, it this equipment that allows you to have an auto equipped disguise as you enter a forbidden area when you have the correct badge for that. It’s a little annoying to have this one to reduce at every steps.

Thanks!

I think The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games needs updating because they don’t work

All mods are working properly. If the mods are not working your game may be loading too slowly and the trainer is injecting into the launcher instead of the game. Try launching the game first then alt-tab and click play once you can move in-game.

thanks for the help it works now

I’m having the same problem as you, but even if I launch it independently, it still doesn’t work.

Can you please tell me the steps you made for it to work? TY.