Prince of Persia The Lost Crown Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

Prince of Persia The Lost Crown
This is the official discussion topic of the Prince of Persia The Lost Crown Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unhittable
2. Infinite Health
3. Infinite Athra
4. No Cooldown
5. Set Damage Multiplier
6. Unlimited Potions
7. Unlimited Time Crystals
8. Unlimited Damascus Ingot
9. Unlimited Xerxes Coins
10. Set Time Crystal Multiplier
11. Add Soma Tree Petal
12. Add Xerxes Coin
13. Add Damascus Ingot
14. Add 1K Time Crystals
15. Unlimited Arrows
16. One-Hit Kills
17. Amulets Don't Use Slots
18. Max Out Amulet Slots
19. Set Run Speed Multiplier
20. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/15/2024
    Started development

• 01/15/2024
    Released trainer with 20 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Prince of Persia The Lost Crown cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 20 cheats
1 Like

Very awesome and thanks! The only request is to add Xerxes

@Taolan
That’s what “Add Insignia” does. I’ll rename it to “Add Xerxes” instead.

amazing job as always however there is a bug with the time crystals, if you use the time crystal multiplier your time crystals will randomly go into the negatives and you have to use the add 1k time crystals until its returns back to normal. don’t know if it will show up but I put a screen shot of my game here.

@Pathless99 Does that only happen when spending Crystals? Because all that mod does is multiply the amount of Crystals that are added. So it shouldn’t make the number go to negative.

1 Like

My game crashes every time I fight any enemy on the second level; Am I doing something wrong?

So far I’ve played the game with no issues with most mods activated.

Still working after new update!

I’m not too sure myself, its the only mod I use that affects time crystals, once I get my negative crystals back to normal I’ll do some testing see if I can find the cause of it.

1 Like

With infinite health on, if you die to the insta kill that Azhdaha (the snake) performs, your health is stuck at zero and there is no way to get out of it. You just are soft locked and forced to reset.

If you use the Charm that gives you bonus health and refill it at a Wak Wak tree with infinite health cheat on, your health will be permanently set to 1 with the health bar UI becoming the width of the screen and turning purple. This persists across reloads of the save with cheats injected or not. There seems to be no way to recover your health that I can find. This seems to apply to all saves as well, it really sucks.

I can only assume that the game is beatable at this point as I am not going to redo another 10 hours at this point because I was stuck on one boss.

This happened to me as well. Maybe have a clear time crystals option to get it back to zero and not negative. Once it goes negative you are unable to purchase anything. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Happened to me too, tried adding 1k crystals but it never seems to go back to positive amount…

Did anyone face issues when trying to break the time travel machine? When using the trainer I cannot.