War Hospital Cheats and Trainer for Steam

War Hospital
This is the official discussion topic of the War Hospital Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Staffs No Tiredness
2. Fast Operation
3. Fast Rehabilitation
4. Fast Bury
5. Fast Camp Improvements
6. Max Resource Capacity
7. Infinite Resources (All)
8. Edit Freight
9. Edit Surgical Supplies
10. Edit Trauma Medicine Supplies
11. Edit Chemical Medicine Supplies
12. Edit Food Rations
13. Edit Alcohol
14. Edit Military Drafts
15. Edit Staff Permits
16. Unlock All Chapters
17. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/16/2024
    Started development

• 01/16/2024
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The War Hospital cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats
1 Like

mods is making my game the lag a lot

All mods are working currently, the game is very poorly optimized, as soon as you reach chapter 2, the frame rate drops down to 1-2. The devs have acknowledged this but no patch yet.

Hi all, first I want to thank you for the trainer release for War Hospital! I really appreciate your work.
Like others have mentioned already, I too am having really bad lagging with this game, as I’ve read it seems to be the game itself rather than the trainers. But I thought I should mention it anyway.
Thanks again Fling for your tireless efforts to keep us happy :blush:

Will we ever get the GOG version for the mods?

WeMod adds new trainers based on their popularity among users. If you want a trainer for a specific game, go to the game’s page on WeMod and click “Notify Me” on the Trainer. Once enough users show interest, the game will be added to the queue, which could lead to the development of a trainer for the game.

Thanks. Sorry about the late reply. Also if we boost the trainer what does that do?

Boosts are used to influence the priority of games in the queue. The more boosts a game has, the more likely it is to be worked on sooner than games higher up in the queue. After boosting a game, you may not see a change in its position .