Persona 3 Reload Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Persona 3 Reload
This is the official discussion topic of the Persona 3 Reload Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Add SP On Use
3. Item Never Decrease
4. Unlimited All Items
5. Unlimited All Weapons
6. Unlimited All Body Armors
7. Unlimited All Foot Armors
8. Unlimited All Accessories
9. Unlimited All Outfits
10. Unlimited Money
11. Edit Money
12. Multiply Player EXP Gain
13. Multiply Persona & Allies EXP Gain
14. Multiply Social Stats Gain
15. Multiply Social Link Point Gain
16. Edit Persona ID
17. Edit Persona EXP
18. Select Persona Stats Type
19. Edit Persona Stats
20. Select Persona Skill Slot
21. Edit Persona Skill ID
22. Select Social Stats Type
23. Edit Social Stats
24. Edit Social Link Level
25. Edit Social Link Point
26. Instant Kill
27. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/02/2024
    Started development

• 02/02/2024
    Released trainer with 27 cheats

• 02/03/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Persona 3 Reload cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 27 cheats

i hope your working on the gamepass version as well

need a gamepass version of it too

Hey,
Thanks soo much for the trainer! I was wondering though if you may have a link to the skill id list?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello! Would it be possible for the next update of these cheats to include skill cards? I know we can edit skills through the cheats already, but with no skill ids list yet it’s near impossible to use

2 Likes

This version already works with gamepass people.

when i used the social stat one and got to max level the achievement doesn’t pop so if any wants to hunt achievements go as high as lv 5 for the three social stats

Do you reckon if i change the number of them to 5 after already being 6 that may work?

that’s what im currently testing it just takes time to level them up

No worries, I got ahead of myself before this was released and edited my social stats to max.

yes if you go back to five and just grind to lv 6 the achievement will pop up

Sweet thank you. I will give it a go now. I started editing this yesterday for gamepass and thought I’d screwed myself XD

I have no issues with the cheats for gamepass, what I would like to ask is when the cheats are updated is their a way to remove all the dummy items the ones with the Kanji 未使用 (Unused) I had to sell about 60 items with that text. Granted they could be used but still an inconvenience and there is one in the outfits sections and a couple in equipment.

Message General

This seems to work fine so far for me on steam version. No real issues. I only have two feature requests if it is not too much trouble: Defense Mult. and Money Mult. I’m always of the opinion that multipliers are better than straight infinite or setting values directly. However, the features as they are, are still quite good.

my game crashes after entering tartarus

Wonder in one of the future updates to include the option for 100% Unlocked Persona Compendium?

Well currently even if you change the Persona to another using the Edit Persona ID you can’t even add them to the compendium nor do they show as registered. As you technically don’t own them, the character will say their name and you can do most everything else except register them. All you can do in the Velvet Room is use them for fodder to create Persona you can make with them.

1 Like

Hmm, someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think the ‘Multiply Social Link Point Gain’ is working.

If it is, I’ve probably put 30+ points into charm but haven’t hit level 2 yet.

Edit: tested again by setting the multiplyer to 85 and doing a charm action. Still no level up.

I know you can manually edit the charm level, but I prefer using a x2 multiplyer if possible.

2 Likes

How to use edit social link info? e.g moon lv3, want to see event rank 4, then edit to 40?
Does keep 40 in we mod affect point of other characters?